I love EVROPA so fucking much its unreal bros

I love EVROPA so fucking much its unreal bros

Attached: 1587918288796.png (1374x1245, 316.82K)

Based

Attached: 1643714683637.png (640x340, 152.87K)

I hate the EU as it is
>no common foreign policy
>no meaningful financial union
>no direct representation
>no unified railway system
>its so weak it cant even stop itself from breaking apart or keeping its members in check
>gets blackmailed by the likes of russia or turkey
>would be done for if the us decided to abandon europe

luv me european brothers, 'ate the eu

simple as

Big European countries are still stuck mentally in the 19th century where they think each of them can rule the world instead of realizing that the true potential lies with the united Europe in order to compete with China and the US

Fake continent, fake "identity", fake commonality

>Fake continent, fake "identity", fake commonality

Attached: 1545587136457.png (800x800, 127.61K)

Then we must improve it.

stfu mutt BLMriotian

Attached: kek.jpg (712x628, 257.48K)

Racist map, doesn't include INDVA

bvased and Evropapilled

Too bad PiS will crash it with no survivors

EU is a shitty neoliberal institution. It does not stand for best interests of actual Europeans or European civilization.

SAME

Nah, you love the handouts.

The burger says the truth

>tf
Ofc you do, you need those shekels

Let me guess, you think that the USA government stands for the best interests of actual Americans or American civilization? You think that Putin stands for the best interest of actual Russians?
>The burger says the truth
t.amerislave

You eastern euros are the biggest american dicksuckers but ok

I don't don't stand with the burger who called Europe a fake continent that's just projection. But the EU is an illegitimate institution. If it was Leon Degrelle's vision for a united Europe it would support it.

Attached: Immense Regret.jpg (1274x1116, 213.86K)

there is no improving it. it's filled with foreign buereucrats that does not have their peoples best interest at heart. especially the people of other european countries. i don't want to be ruled by foreign career politicians. we need to rip the few ties we have with the EU and that old, rotten organization needs to die so something new and better can be born. Europe needs cooperation but the EU is definitely, 100% not it.
this

>EVROPA
Yes
>EVROPA UNION
KILL IT WITH FIRE, MAGNETS, BULLETS AND ACID!!!

it's always the eastern euros(minus poland) that shill the hardest for the EU, it's because they have nothing else to feel proud/a part of. it's a larp that helps them feel significant

Pipe it Amerislave or should i say Rusoslave? You being a dicksucker doesn't mean the rest of us are.
Take your pills. Schizo.
>they have nothing else to feel proud/a part of
Nice projection there buddy. Now tell me why are you not proud of Anglostan? I already know why you're not feeling ''a part of something'' KEK!

American identity is black cocks in white pussy

Attached: 1591221544355.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

Loving Europe and loving the EU are antonyms

Attached: mwjqehqdnkm51.png (789x590, 360.9K)