Friend(russian) sent me this from thailand

why are asean women like this

Attached: jgawpOyegBI.jpg (1124x1124, 106.96K)

OOOooOOOoh woooaaoOOAOAOA impreSSive. Women can ffukkk ? OWOOOowowoo

your friend is a looser sex pat

Your russian friend in thailand asked if you want to fuck? What does that have to do with asean women?

his friend in thailand(sexpat) sent OP a pic of him receiving those texts from hungry females in thailand

Real talk though: do you guys really NOT have sex ? How ?

user... I have some news for you buddy, those are all men

You are evil.

how easy are paraguayan women? i can provide them a better life within the borders of the EU, know anyone that might be interested in leaving that shithole?

yeah, hungry for the contents of his wallet

this is indian male tier
sex sex sex with me lovely

Attached: thFzBbs-A_o.jpg (750x908, 53.46K)

Why ? Everyone gets a text like this at least once
Women are the same in most countries. No biggie.

it’s not like Russia is much of an upgrade over Thailand desu, idk why that woman is so excited

are you really bartering rest of your life, more than half of your income, the land/house you own for the possibility of easy pussy?
fucking christ pathetic...

I met some Malay on interpals and i had to ghost her because otherwise i was goslinging for her every time we talked and I knew it would never work out

white sperm

i met some philipina there and i had to block her because she wouldnt fucking stop texting me all day every day, and for some reason seemed to be very curious if i had eaten lunch/dinner. every single day.

sounds like she adopted you as her son lmao

>why are asean women like this
Based
Maybe your friend should take expatpill

>for the possibility of easy pussy?
No, for companionship.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>are you really bartering rest of your life, more than half of your income, the land/house you own
Not to mention his dignity

*sexpat

i never even gave her any reason to. "have you had lunch?" "you should have dinner" fuck off bitch

>goes to weirdo website
>encounters weirdos
> “how could this happen?”