Why do indians love to poop on street...

Why do indians love to poop on street? what is it so different just across the border that a lot of indians have to poop on the street?

hindustantimes.com/india-news/23-rural-indians-defecate-in-the-open-despite-having-toilets-study/story-93VFAdLVRld7GD7k2y0kFP.html

23% of indians in rural area poop outdoor despite having toilets. it seems like more of a cultural thing than poverty. in bangladesh, I've never seen anyone poop on street except 1-2 mentally deranged guys who would throw rock or randomly talk to you.

Attached: image_2022-02-10_115857.png (700x467, 397.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iW5NuD8-0q8
thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/investigation-reveals-mass-trafficking-of-women-from-bangladesh-for-flesh-trade/article36870775.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I also poop outside mostly because fuck the law

this is pure white aryan culture. before abrahamics ruined it.

>implying bengalis don't

Attached: yamnaya reconstructions.png (1342x663, 753.73K)

to assert dominance

Cause they have their own fields you dumb faggot they own acres of land in villages

Funny isnt it, lets say you have 3 million per town, you need 50 km of canal, you build it out of stone so it last 150 years. is about 0,5 mm of channel to build for each citizen per year.

Attached: open defecation 2017.jpg (960x684, 74.67K)

But they are pooing on the streets

Seen plenty of Bangladeshis shit out in the fields just like Indians, stop coping lmao. i spent my childhood in the border areas btw

amader culture ekai, 100 bachara age bangla amara ek hi desh chilam

are you blind? you can't see them pooping on the street? and having field doesn't change much. you still poop in an place. maybe in presence of others. that's gross af

>A kanglu calling anyone a streetshitter
Go back to making underwear.

>bihari accent
I can actually smell this post
youtu.be/iW5NuD8-0q8

>2017
How do you know? Is it what you are interested in I have seen it's cumskins who romaticise these things

idk about bengalis but bangladeshis don't

And ? What you gonna do about it?

thats 5cm in a live time or about 5 stone ring per citizen, in a life.

it is one ring of stones in a life time for each inhabitant of this town to solve this problem.

just look on any statistics. 95% of bangladeshis have toilet

Banti is thread main bhi tatti mat kar yaar

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 526.33K)

Or 1-2 hours of work in a life time.

idk romans had toilet 2000 years ago. maybe that was still gross af. but i doubt abrahamics in 7th century had any

nothing. your statement is wrong street pooper

94% of Indians have toilets to as per WHO now. (Govt data claims 100%)

Attached: 20220110_001329.png (1028x914, 75.42K)

You're wasting your time lad, they have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

Attached: file.png (943x859, 276.78K)

Hello saars we bangladeshi bheri superior to those brown indiens please buy our undwears saar so that I can feed rice to my childran

given that you run at least 3 minutes on the street, 1 time per day, 365 times a year. You save in one year already 16 hours.

like i said it's just cultural thing. rural and remote places of bd don't have channel either. doesn't stop them from digging a deep fucking hole and make a room surrounding it with tins.

And you still choose not to use them, is Harpic that expensive over there Bhaisab?

thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/investigation-reveals-mass-trafficking-of-women-from-bangladesh-for-flesh-trade/article36870775.ece
Shoot shoot chink-indian mutt it's time to clean sewers here I see 5ft kanglus daily they are treated like slaves here

yet the millions of kangalis rush to india and live on the same streets that we supposedly poop in lmao. Kamatipur in kolkatta is filled with bangladeshi whores who charge 10rs for a day.

Attached: poophandlers.jpg (1080x1549, 506.64K)

ah what can we even say? get civilized guys we will provide support

Attached: image_2022-02-10_122759.png (1200x674, 546.66K)

Bangladesh is more street shitter than India, Abdul

Attached: 1637592134306.png (1080x501, 147.4K)

>that happened in my city
i rarely see banglas here though