This film has to be, by far, one the greatest cultural works to ever be produced by the Latinx people

This film has to be, by far, one the greatest cultural works to ever be produced by the Latinx people.

Attached: Encanto.jpg (2048x3034, 1.62M)

FACTOS
t. havent seen the movie

Directed by Jared Bush and Byron Howard (JEW).

Based Jews promoting PanLatinXism

i FVCKING LOVE THE LATINX CONTINENT

It was made by americans who eat burgers

That was the most unrealistic aspect of the movie too. The fact that there were blacks marrying into the spanish/white latinos.

The ginger lady marrying the black guy is frankly unrealistic as hell. Sure you had a Spanish man marrying an indigenous woman, or an African but the reverse rarely happens in latino culture. We're all racist.

You are not wrong but you're not Latino, you're an american who eat burgers like the guys who did the movie

I still find it hard to believe how little Latinxbros actually matter in this country. They had despacito and then just disappeared

have sex

You're american.
You eat burgers.
I rest my case on you

Attached: le dreamworks faec.png (600x315, 94.89K)

you eat capybaras and sopa de macaco, so shut up

Encanto was, for many of us, our first exposure to Latinx culture.

kindly dilate yourself to death

You eat all kinds of burgers
Burgers with cheese, burgers with pickles, double patty burgers, triple patty burgers, BBQ burgers, beef burgers, turkey burgers, bison burgers, veggie burgers, burgers with eggs, deep fried burgers, crusty burgers, vegetarian burgers, lamb burgers, brisket burgers, ribs burgers, bacon burgers.. many types of burgers, you eat them because you're american and americans like to eat burgers, I am not saying this is bad, it's just the truth. You're american and you eat burgers

Isabela your boyfriend's here jajaja

Based Encanto enjoyer

Pan's Labyrinth is better

That was euro dark fantasy

A Mexican guy wrote and directed it

How do you think mulattos were made you dumb mutt?

This
the true, quintessential LATINX movie