Asian Americans are carrying the US at the Olympics. On top of that, they all go to elite schools like Yale, Stanford...

Asian Americans are carrying the US at the Olympics. On top of that, they all go to elite schools like Yale, Stanford, Cornell etc

Attached: 8F7B147C-340D-45E0-B3BF-CE5D76720D94.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/immigration/chinese-exclusion-act-1882
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yet, most Americans despise them and treat them like garbage. How's that working out for you chang?

Us Asians are a very status-driven people. It only makes sense that we would only go to the most elite of institutions.

Are they? I root for Norway/Sweden at the winter ones.
Loving Slovenia's big game too.

But they still cant get laid

Fuk u

>steal the spotlight and act like you're better than your white/black/mexican countrymen
>hurr why do they hate us!!!
it's just tall poppy syndrome
meanwhile in french olympics (football is another topic) it's mostly white french, which feels good for the white people, and then you have a black here or there which makes them feel good and represented and media can tell white people "look they're helping france"
if it was all blacks skiiers and then they acted like hot shit i guarantee it would make people hate them instead

surprising that for all your iq you can't understand that

I don't care?

I treat everyone equally i invented equality kek shoo sea rat shoo

Ive only met like 3 Asians in my life

That means you live in a flyover state lmao

Yellow

you will never be white

Good

Even worse. I've met more than 3 asians in my flyover state.
Guy literally lives in the void between civilization. The places where people ride their dirt bikes to the only store in town, which is a fucking gas station.

White fella here. I like Asian men. Always have. Never made jokes about Asian penises or attempted to emasculate them. I respect them as men. I also find them quite handsome. Anyway, to the asian incel and chad anons, I love u guys.

>being proud of a country that always treated non-whites as trash

Why don’t Asians move to flyover ville?

Attached: 7D8483CE-55D3-456F-AAFA-802D4E85A40F.jpg (1280x960, 341.41K)

Stop being cuck for amerikkka and dick riding cleetuses

Join aztlan, where the red and yellow man will be emabcipated

Kkkkkkkk
google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/immigration/chinese-exclusion-act-1882

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot

That's so untrue it's hilarious. There's a very active minority of asian men with a victim complex because they can't get laid who shit all over the internet everyday. In fact, I don't even think it's purely an american thing, asian rage is well documented in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand as well.
Normal asians are treated just like white people. That is to say, they get racially abused, but it's not white people who do it. Or Hispanic people. Or other Asian people. Or Native Americans. Basically, only black people hate asians, but they hate everyone.

did i hit a nerve? stay mad