>literal Linus Sex Tips

he's canadian

I DONT CARE I WANT SEX ANYRACE IS FINE
sex sex sex

>eh?
he speaks canadian

>ANYRACE IS FINE
Here's your abo wife, no refunds!

Attached: p9_aboriginal_women.jpg (640x428, 68.33K)

Based Linus worshiping black qweens.

THIS.PICTURE.NEVER.FAILS.EVER.

It is literally like clockwork. Nevermind that his dark-skinned singaporean wife is 2/10 in looks with bad posture.,

Attached: amwf vs wmaf_1524222545535e_1.jpg (877x659, 162.54K)

I would desu

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot

His sister in law is fairly attractive right? I wonder if he ever feels regret for marrying the ugly sister

ib4 some user says she is Chinese just because her grandfather was Han Chinese. That is like saying Barrack Obama is White because his grandfather was Irish-White.

His wife is Malaysian-Chinese who immigrated from Singapore to Canada. As always, White men only get (UGLY) brown SE Asians while East Asian guys get White girls.

Attached: linus.yvonne_33DSC1485_1.jpg (2000x1336, 250.78K)

Jesus I thought singaporeans were cute, they look straight up from indonesia

Attached: lius_tnvyfn1348q51.jpg (900x1080, 63.25K)

> White tech nerd from the west coast marries Asian woman
A true hero in the fight against racism.

Chang cope. Virtually all Chinese in Malaysia and Singapore are 100% Han with little Southeast Asian admixture unlike Thailand and the Philippines.

Chinese can absolutely be that ugly, especially here where most of them immigrated from Southern China

No, they are actually very ugly even by Chinese standards

Attached: 1568340429143.jpg (4368x2457, 623.67K)

zhang you are embarrassing yourself

Attached: file.png (3500x1056, 3.19M)

Look at Singapore on the map. Singapore was British colony that was later populated by Malaysian Chinese after they were driven out by racial hatred by Malays because they were too successful.

What dont you understand that if a Han Chinese immigrant to Malaysia (who are mostly men) marries a local Malaysia girl, that doesnt make their offspring "Han Chinese" anymore but a Malaysian-Chinese? Anymore than Barrack Obama isnt Irish or Kenyan just because he had Irish or Kenyan grandparents.

Malay-Chinese =/= Han Chinese

Says the amount who ignores the example of the "Chinese girl" in your cherrypicked photo is from the Hmong / Miao ethnic group and isnt Han Chinese.

Attached: laowhy96_01.jpg (1146x575, 123.02K)

No dumbfuck, a Malaysian Chinese can be and usually is 100% ethnic Chinese. That's the reason why Malays in Malaysia are so butthurt because they never integrated into the language and took up local names.

When a Chinese marries a Malay their offspring is called a Peranakan. Don't lecture me on my own country you fucking Asian American negro kneeling faggot

Girl in my picture and Linus' wife are both Chinese
that is just the Chinese phenotype and why I thank God everyday I was born Taiwanese

so how wouldnt you know that Linus's ugly wife isnt Peranakan?

What is "down south" for Linus Tech Tips?

Chang, you keep posting this even after I gave you a link with stats proving you wrong.

Facts:

Across the board, East Asian women marry white men FAR more than East Asian men marry white women.

The Asian ethnicity married to white men the most are Japanese women.

step back satan in the name of jesus christ

I literally posted her DNA test that she did (see) which shows the closest match to her genetically is Miao / Hmong which is a SE Asian ethnic group that populates Vietnam