I love Indian girls

I love Indian girls

Attached: yhcdsfv.png (419x905, 800.61K)

stop doxxing your classmates chang

She will be yellowed by me.

built for BBC

The classmates I had that I thought were Indians were Paki's

Attached: sad.png (640x640, 85.13K)

Indian women are made for Australian love

Attached: e5rtdfg.png (332x470, 390.7K)

This but seriously. Some are qts. Gim me pajeeta now. I no longer want American roasties. Pajeets you can keep our blonde roasties, please trade with us.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 2.12.36 PM.png (546x598, 490.94K)

Yo where's that yt boi that got ghosted by some pajeeta on bumble or whatever?

I want too feel the warm hips of an Indian woman as I slowly fuck her slippery vagina as we participate in intercourse.

Go on a voyage and find your pajeeta qt to marry. They speak English too, you will succeed flip. I believe in you. Enjoy the tasty currys your slippery vaginaed wife makes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.24.15 PM.png (572x392, 83.36K)

Stay in philippines and fuck one of those half indian ones

Youd be surprised how many indian girls love kpop and squid game men. You could land a qt and bring her back to Korea. do it chang.

stop trying to keep all of them to yourself Rajesh. you have 700 million women, you can afford to share some with 4chaners.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.32.25 PM.png (552x642, 371.96K)

That's not an average pajeeta looks unless you are upper middle class Or upper caste(I think so)

But do they like white guys?

Idk

What's the average look like

She's not upper caste

how does an American acquire pajeet female

saars

like you acquire any other female. but desu latinas are the prettier browns

maybe on average but I think the sexiest Indian women are probably some of the hottest people on the planet. although that's ignorant to say when I know nothing about the different genetics, castes, etc. Really not sure how anything in India works except that historically it's one of the most fascinating places in the world and I wish we had more information on their ancient culture.

Qt