Do you love Jewesses?

Do you love Jewesses?

Attached: alana-haim.jpg (2000x2500, 787.5K)

This picture makes me so mad

fuckin gross

are you gay?

why? slut wants spagooter

are you a jew? why shill your own women you weak spineless little faggot kek changing public opinion are we moshi? tsk tsk LOW

Yes

Attached: Jewish gf.webm (720x1280, 1.23M)

Yes. Holy people.

But only ethnic wise. Fun fact: Christians with Jewish ancestry (Jewish Christians) made up half of the total Jewish population (racewise) ~1930s germany.

The Jews we have now are Zionists, cringe, and hedonistic or Rabbinic.

I never cared before, but now I know Hitler killed most converted Jews, I now think that it is acceptable to dislike the ones we have now. They are rabbinic, belligerent, and wont change.

I like Jews, high IQ, holy people, etc. But, I would like a Christian (or even Muslim) Jew.

No, i hate them except for milana weintraub and winona ryder (((jennifer connelly))) if that counts too.

why do people make these videos does no one else find shit like this cringy?

>does no one else find shit like this cringy?
Yes, buh woman hot.

sure why not

nah I'm just not attracted to busted chicks who look like dudes

i don't care how hot she is nobody eats anything, especially not fucking SPAGHETTI, in my bed. tomato sauce leaves permanent stains. i'd stomp that bitch till she looked like some bolognese herself

HONORARY

I am Jewish myself and they are all right.

She can stay, on the condition that she stays with me and cooks for me every night.

I lost my virginity to a jewess
So yes

I really like girls with long faces like this. Anyone else experience this in their cunts?

she seems insecure, nothing about this is normal

the thing that gets me most about these is that there is no punch line (?) or conclusion or anything