One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born as most hated ethnicity in the world

Attached: PLW.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

Indian?

I find it funny that the Any Forumscels who hate blacks the most are also anti-abortion. They really don't understand what they want, do they?

They want forced abortions for blacks while banning abortions for whites, but are too afraid to say it out loud because they're not racist just don't like em.

T. Chinese

Who's talking about blacks? OP is chinese

British?

British?

Gypsy?

The pakis love you, what are you talking about?

Attached: UK-grooming-gangs.png (941x481, 212.5K)

He’s obviously black. Look at the flag.

Can't you see his flag? His race is "American". The American race.

Jew, Gypsy or BLACK BVLL?

sirs?

Attached: 1643353678724.jpg (900x900, 63.22K)

no guys, i'm chinese
>indians
nobody really hates them, they just make fun of them and think they're goofy
>blacks
close, but leftists the world over worship them. also not an ethnicity
>british
lol no
>gypsy
only euros think about them
>jew
socially well-adjusted people do not hate jews outside of the muslim world. asians dont even think about them.

Come to Serbia, enjoy life.
Bring your job with you though, economy is in the gutter.

AmeriKKKan

Everybody hates everyone. Most people IRL are braindead naive consumerists who can't into hatred. Most anons here are too soft to truly hate. They'll dislike people over their actions, and will change their minds like faggots if someone of that specific ethnicity acts nice towards them irl. That's how meaningless and feeble it is. True hatred is hating a group no matter what. Only a few are based enough for that, and even fewer based enough to act on that hatred.

I also hate the american ethnicity

Your speech loses significance when you realize that random asian people have openly been attacked by racists all over ameristan "due to" covid, as if some random asian in america did anything.
Also nothing is being done about it.

>Also nothing is being done about it.
And that's because blacks are behind the vast majority of anti gook hate crimes lmao