/fl/ general?

Any Florida anons here?

Attached: Florida-Counties-by-ABC-Chapter_map-1024x998.png (1024x998, 241.17K)

Central FL reporting

Attached: 305F3185-6F9E-4D66-8529-57A5A2F22F13.jpg (756x488, 150.15K)

Lee County chads rise up

Unfortunately here in northern florida

>alachua
>gulf coast

You need to fix the map. If any county Marion and below doesn’t touch the ocean it’s central florida.

And levy Gil Christ and alachua are north florida.

Plus Monroe is gulf coast

Do you guys like living in Florida or would you rather move?

Op I would also divide central florida into a north and south

I hate it here in the panhandle but I'll never leave Florida. Trying to get back to pompano

I love florida but considering moving now that I can’t afford a house because of dem damn yankees

Are you lads going to re-elect Ron DeSantis this year? Everyone will be extremely disappointed in you if you don't.

Attached: Ron_DeSantis_2020_(cropped).jpg (948x1377, 894.7K)

tell me florida man stories that happened to you in person

Just wanted to say all of you from Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach = kike faggots
Hillsborough = the true Cuban Chad zone

sarasota here
please send help

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-202835_Chrome.jpg (1080x1625, 222.37K)

it's happening everywhere lol, im going to end up in Okeechobee or something.

saw a dark-skinned black man wearing black clothes riding a black bicycle without a light down the wrong side of the road in the middle of the night with his hands in the air and a bottle of liquor in one hand
he died

I'm sharing a 2-bedroom with 4 other people

I don't really see how he could lose, even democrats like him. our previous governor was so corrupt we're just happy to have someone decent

Hes a bigger jew lover than trump, all he does is promote anti covid shit but no one cares about covid here in florida. Besides that I dont know what else he does that benefits Florida, probably infrastructure but I think construction lobbyists are behind that.

Attached: aSyAjxO.jpg (611x469, 76.61K)

Republicans out number democrats in registered voters now, a first in FL's history. Normally Republicans win because Independents usually lean republican but now they don't even need the majority of independents.
Florida is firmly a red state now. I hope they have the balls to gerrymander it.

Who is the Democrat candidate for governor going to be, have they been chosen yet?

The Florida democrats are so disorganized they aren't even running democrats in all the congressional seats.
It is unlikely you will hear about a democrat competitor soon.