White bros… i think it’s over

white bros… i think it’s over

Attached: 7A20C499-97B4-4C6D-A91E-BEE9CE2958C9.jpg (750x1267, 213.17K)

American problem

I’m only concerned with white women race mixing with men I can reasonably assume have a larger penis than me. I was in wrestling with many Chicano and can say they have white penis length.

I love white women and they love me

Attached: lmwf9.webm (576x1024, 1.97M)

Pretty based considering any white woman I marry's family will have to cope with this. BROWNED.

Attached: 1536056225988.jpg (983x1024, 82.09K)

if you marry into my family then i'll know where you live.

Yeah you will, I'll be living in that Aryan pussy! Ayy carumba!

>soijak line ended

Finally, or may it be the end of mexican race and they will be replaced by soijaks?

one thing i've noticed about this country is that it has a lot of uninhabited land.

I used to have a gypsy classmate who looked exactly like this

His daughter easily could pass as a mexican i dont see the issue here

yep thats what i thought was happening until i read it again

This is the same problem scandinavian countries have, Muttoid men are absolute dogshit dicklets who cannot give their women what they want while worshipping BBC like absolute retards. Scandinavians are the same but they go one step further by turning into mentally ill faggots.

>t. chilean who married an american girl

Attached: trapcahrt.jpg (1775x1125, 289.86K)

every Chilean immigrant girl here exclusively dates white men. if someone from the US thought that moving to Chile would be an improvement in their life then they're a butthurt failure.

Of course they date white men, chilean women hate niggers and chilean men,

Also my dear muttoid with small dick, Chile has:
>Free healthcare
>Laws that protect and use the money from the copper to support people with extremely expensive diseases
>Extremely good dental care
>Free access to education and very cheap private education
>No niggers (yes the ones you worship fatso)
>PAID LEAVES (You don't even have this LMAO)
>Both men and women can get paid leaves to take care of their children
And so on, get shit on fatso.

what has that fat ugly stinky bitch been telling you? my co-worker just got back from almost 2 months off because his father passed away.

>Projecting this much
The fact is, you have none of that so if you think that living in the nigger/mexiturd country that is the US is better than anything then you're delusional.

we have the best doctors and dentists in the world, if you can't afford them then maybe you should stop acting like a lazy fat Chilean cuck and start working.

if your dad is making tiktoks.... not really a bloodline to be proud of

>helping us getting rid of the traitors
you're doing us a favour

>us
>tf
Your skin is as brown as that girl's mexican bf very likely

I have bad news for you. All white girls that are 8s , 9s and 10s are liberal and hook up with all kind of races. Its over for you. Just accept the defeat and hand over your pinky ass

>pinky ass
bro hes moortuguese

>tfw no white American gf to miscegenate with
I suffer.

Attached: 1642650183277.jpg (750x750, 99.25K)

Attached: ryan-gosling-clap.gif (314x314, 319.47K)

>moving goalpost after getting BTFO
Absolutely pathetic.

Chile is also more genetically homogeneous than America. The Amerind-Iberian mixture is uniform, while we're tightly clustered Black/Mexican/White/etc genes.

Genetic uniformity is a trait of developed 1st world societies, all the way from Han China to English manoralism to modern Chile. Because it signifies that the people of the nation truly see themselves as having a national identity.

Attached: south american admixture.png (4382x3831, 444.75K)

White girls LOVE latinx men