Evropean bros, what's our next step?

Evropean bros, what's our next step?

Attached: euexpansion.jpg (864x768, 99.4K)

You add Ukraine then get invaded by russia

You add Ukraine then get invaded by russia which proceeds to get destroyed leading to it's annexation to the EU

If Ireland left the EU it would tip the scales and they would federalise and probably get Turkey and Ukraine too.

>which proceeds to get destroyed
old pensioners can't win user lmao

>then add Russia after Putler’s death
ftfy

Attached: D82DEE84-0A6D-4667-A954-F428F182B065.png (657x527, 22.41K)

its right on your map
we add the balkans and wait for the rich cunts including mine to stop playing hard to get

I don't want the Ukraine in the EU, it would make the V4 too influential imo.

>If Ireland left the EU
lol

Sweden joins the Euro.

Apparently Georgia is planning on applying by 2024

Also Bosnia to fix those weird borders

>Apparently Georgia is planning on applying by 2024
that sounds like a way to get 10x more refugees

We have millions of Africans and Arabs to do ground invasion while old fat farts bomb them from above

>
>>If Ireland left the EU
>lol
Geographically speaking it would make perfect sense, especially after brexit

With our left wing government dismantling our entire economy and infrastructure France will take over and focus on integrating North Africa into the EU. And eventually create the connection to deeper Francafrique.

Geographically speaking it would make perfect sense for Ireland to join the UK. That's not how it works.

>implying an army of blacks and ayrabs can conquer anything
Even in the remote possibility that they could do something smart chinks would obliterate them kek

That's not what I said, they are in the UK's sphere of influence the same way the UK and Canada are in the US's sphere of influence, it would be easier for trade and shit like that no one is talking about annexation

T*rks are not European and they will never be.

Attached: Suomalaisia sotilaita Gornyi Dubnjakin taistelun aikana.jpg (1517x985, 195.44K)

>Geographically speaking it would make perfect sense
Most retarded take I've heard on this board lmao

Ireland is easily the most pro-EU country in Europe after Luxembourg and Belgium bud

>YEAH BRO LESOTHO, THE VATICAN CITY AND ANY OTHER CLIENT STATE OF A MUCH BIGGER COUNTRY CAN JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT
Grow up

Serbia will never be part of EU.
I am not your bro, buddy.

>Ireland is a client state of the UK
hahahaha
All anti-EU retards are literally living in the 1800s

I know, most of this takes a while to materialise anyways, there was a time when a ton of people on this board thought that brexit would never actually happen.

They are in the UK's sphere of influence in the same way Maine is in Canada's sphere of influence. Yeah, but not as much as the other nearby power

how?

Are you seriously comparing Ireland to the most eurosceptic member State.

start importing fertile young women from 3rd world countries to the regions that are lacking sex sex sex

Attached: 1565776559973.jpg (828x1472, 111.38K)