Your cunt

Your cunt
Do you think in kys

>flag
>everyday

Attached: 1644415043510.jpg (599x512, 46.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/12/20/my-favorite-hanukkah-present-little-blue-velvet-bag-i-stole-my-father/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not every day but sometimes

flag
not anymore
got me a Brazilian gf

nah, thankfully my depression is gone and things are getting better for once

Is this some kind of bondage?

some jewish thing
washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/12/20/my-favorite-hanukkah-present-little-blue-velvet-bag-i-stole-my-father/

There was I time when I did. Now I just unironically enjoy clownworld. We live in strange ass times. You just can't write comedy like that.

Attached: 1644188948103.jpg (720x398, 44K)

I need to be put down like a rabid dog

jews are fuckin weird

Women aren't supposed to wrap tefillin and she didn't even wrap it right.

It is for daily Jeiwsh prayer but it isn't meant for women and it is being worn wrong for stupid feminist bullshit.

No, but I think about killing

Attached: 1643447309917.png (364x426, 192.09K)

post brapper

>stupid feminist bullshit attacking jews
oh how the turns table

It is only really present among American Reform Jews who have a low fertility rate and a really high intermarriage rate. They are going to disappear in a generation or two honestly. Orthodox Jews in America are already starting to displace them as the cultural center of American Jewish life and they are only 17% of the Jews in the US.
Also the leading reform rabbi is an asian woman so literally nothing they do can be considered Judaism and I doubt that even the majority of them can still even be considered Jews.

>flag
>couple of times a day

>Mexico
>No. I think of purging this god forsaken country with nukes everyday.

I want to die but I have no attitude of killing myself
Let's say if I have a car crash I'll just say it's ok, no big deal and then drift into to abyss

Attached: 1638443328029.jpg (1024x1024, 132.15K)

lmao

post hand prieto

flag
No because I still live with my parents