The question the entire board wants to know

what do they think about each other?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Thailand-Vietnam.jpg (400x320, 60.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPxMBE-X_9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's 5AM in their countries, they're sleeping

you can fill in for vietnam tho

neighbors tends to be rivals, especially if they're equally sized. but since they both hate chinks, the rivalry only limited to some aspect

Cambodia is cooler than both

but laos seperate them

I am not.

Nice lesbian movies. I watched one with my sis but constantly asking her "Is it ending now?" which annoyed her so much so I decided to go to sleep without knowing the ending well. There was a scene that one girl whose eyes were closing thought her gf was kissing her but once she opened her eyes turned out it was not and she was standing near the door... if you know what that movie is.
My sis did traveled to Thailand. The people seem to be truly nice people who don't fight and make fuss from what I heard. Due to influence of buddhism (according to what she said). She did brought some unique food products from there.
I don't think average people here think/know much about them though, since their country doesnt get mentioned much in mainstream media.

Do they fuck each others trannies?

>She did brought some unique food products from there.
what was it?
the vietnamese fucks american pow's ONLY

Don't remember what they are since it's already nearly a decade. They're not something exotic just that not sold here or there was nothing else with similar flavor/quality/... iirc.

>hate chinks
kek no. I live here, every richfag in this country with even just 1% chinese ancestry wants to milk it dry

the biggest corporations here are tied to china now and current elites here won't want US influence back to push them out of gov

we are done. we will war side by side with china now. we are fucked.

>the biggest corporations here are tied to china now
That's almost every SEA country though

Hardly to hear any conversation about Vietnam here. Both two countries rarely had interaction with each other from entire history until last 50 years ago.
I would bet with good money that most Thais don't know what is the capital city of Vietnam.

>Both two countries rarely had interaction with each other from entire history
why not? im thinking sea routes and trade etc

Cities from SEA that had sea trade with Ayutthaya in the past were Java and Malayu. There were many countries around the world trade with Ayutthaya but never heard about Vietnamese merchant here.

youtu.be/LPxMBE-X_9Y

w-wait, you know the movie "Friend zone" too?

>he does remember big Siam and how it was taken away from him.

Attached: 852.gif (561x900, 53.93K)

>we are fucked
you are saved

Thai luv chinks, Viet hate chinks.

uhu i see.. well then whats their opinion on the Philippes and the Philippes on them?

Attached: 64c7b104bd6b6c9c9445bb5fba5e.png (678x525, 37.76K)