I don't understand why Any Forums hates Koreans so much...

I don't understand why Any Forums hates Koreans so much. This website loves the Japanese and they're basically the same fucking thing.

Attached: Chinese-vs-Japanese-vs-Korean-people-400x386.png (400x386, 230.04K)

It schzio Japanese posters, also Any Forums makes fun of all East Asians and especially SEAs

I've been called korean a few times here also I'm not Asian at all

Attached: 1644102134387.png (1114x846, 1007.03K)

>people
They are actors.

Korean posters are always assholes with small dick energy

>loves japanese
No they don't, you must understand the mind of the white racist. They like THINGS groups can do for them, your average weeb may like Japanese games but they don't respect Japanese people. Look how quickly nuking jokes, small penis and the like come up at a small disagreement with a Japanese. It's the same for every other group. White people LOVE to copy black music, and copy everything black people do, but they have no respect. Once you realize the mind of the white racist. You won't fall for it's tricks

They love the shitty products, not the people, weebs are just losers who didnt get bullied enough

do you love japan?

Attached: David Kim.jpg (612x97, 20.69K)

Squid game

>I don't understand why Any Forums hates Koreans so much
it's because Kpop is popular among white girls, and Korea is somewhat friendly with China

while Japan is a total vassal state, both on paper and culturally

popular among whito...

Attached: fans-cheer-as-k-pop-group-bts-performs-in-central-park-may-news-photo-1594230287.jpg (480x320, 34.73K)

Yes

We love squid gamers though

Nobody hates Korea, except North Korea which is a communist dictatorship

every non degenerate person hates south korea

Attached: 1644224995568.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

Retard nobody likes worst korea

the only thing that unites korea and china is their hatred for japan

What unites japan and korea?

their hatred for china

but what, gentlemen, unites Japan and China?

Yank tier post.