/desi/

jannies love me edition

Attached: chad.jpg (1074x1074, 464.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pj9Hzs-vBLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chamars below this line
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAi Maharashtra

Kys underage chhapri faggots.

Attached: 1640101248954.png (643x899, 388.24K)

reported to govt of india as an act of casteism. Wait until you get a police danda up your ass. Under SC ST atrocities act you will be locked up even without proof until proved not guilty

Maharastra is a peak shithole that has never done anything good.

Seethe lil nigga, I took a Any Forums break and achieved what I wanted. You are still here a month before the exam and you're probably failing.

This. the day mumbai is made a union territorry (soon) mahar rashtra will slide back into stone age and be worse than UP and Bihar. Atleast those states have yogiji and nithish kumar. Maraturds have the thackreys and sharad powar kek

proud moment

Attached: IMG_20220209_232025.jpg (720x1105, 169.66K)

>achieved what i wanted
which IIT did you get then lmao? going to some third rate vidya kumari govt engineering college isnt an achievement you know bhaiyya

my success: mining bitcoins in 2010 because a stoner friend in a music forum talked me into it and finding the wallet key in 2016 in one of my old backup drives

what are the political implications if slumbai is made an ut? will chamarathis secede?

do you fuck slender italian whores with your bitcoin money or do you just buy new video games like an incel loser

>just dox yourself bro
okay retard. get ready for your 4 attempts this year.
Muhh SoyIIT
only if you knwe how bad things are. I got CSE and I feel like I should have left this cuntry when I had the chance.
How much dya have?

>secede
lol if they try that every marathi slut will be carrying a bihari bastard in their belly. The indian army will go through that turdland like hot knife through butter

Wish we had lax guns laws like US.

yeah imagine how fun the weekly communal chimpouts would've been

You are so lucky to be from the same country as Sai Baba.

imagine simping for a conman from half a world away

>i will join some IIT
will you? I'm writing iit this year and i'll probably get fucked over

>inb4 underage
im not

would have fixed the birthrate and low IQ issue in no time

>iplying it wouldn't be the low IQ faggots killing the high iq ones

>the high iq ones
they won't participate in that retardation

youtu.be/pj9Hzs-vBLE

Average altercation in Bangladesh