AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this is the man sharts think will colonize Mars

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: SmartSelect_20220209-234841_Chrome.jpg (1440x1942, 804.39K)

he will just launch more satellites to make up for those lose
literally nothing burger for a rich dude like him

elon musk is a literal scammer that has no accomplished anything that doesn't already exist

>geomagnetic storm
yeah sure, probably software bug that fried trillions because some guy didnt think that this part would be operating in space

jokes aside, all of civilian gps is running on us military satelites, kinda nice that there might be an commercial alternative.

Attached: 9eK4Dd9z46ZYxpqTD72FPj.jpg (800x530, 64.25K)

Yeah but hes very good at marketing and in a fake world like ours thats okey, not saying im a fan of him just how it is

He understands how American capitalism works

He is a CIA asset

X Æ A-12 will be the martian emperor

why didn't he just blame it on us blowing up a EMP in space?

>49

The full starlink constellation will have close to 5,000. There are already 2,000 in orbit.

Did you just assume their gender?
It's EmprX

They launch 48 to 96 a week. The satellites now cost around 100,000 to spCd. . So probably 5 mill for satellite,
15 million on launch.
They do 48 launches to the higher shell since the bottom one was built. Cost per launch is 15 mill by the end of this year 10. With the sheer amount of launches and weight they do Yeah a couple will mess up.

he tries so hard to be steve jobs

musk sounds like an eccentric scammer from the 1920s

but hes eccentric scammer from 2020s

I know it’s lame to complain about people “not believing in science” but since when did people start to listen to businessmen and epic reddit lord entrepreneurs selling them sci fi fantasies when every single physicist and aerospace engineer has been saying “no we don’t have the technology to colonize Mars yet are you crazy?” This nigga Musk is such a faggot

Attached: 269EEAB3-AE5E-41AC-A03B-79C10A114EFD.jpg (500x613, 57.43K)

This.

And His cult fanboys are the absolute worst. Unironically hope someone assassddsinates him so I stop hearing about him

what a based business minded individual

SpaceX is pretty cool >though

Hahaha i wish i could be just like him and scam a lof of retards to think i'm genious!

Was the "storm" on february 2nd?
Woke up feeling like i'm having a concussion and by the evening i was gulping ketanov so i could at least sleep without writhing in pain like the rest of the day

its ketanol you silly little russian

Tesla Model S Plaid that not even according to Porsche themselves will be able to beat?

No it's not

Attached: изображение_2022-02-09_213934.png (225x225, 45.11K)

>literally nothing burger for a rich dude like him
If only. The reality is he won't put a dime from his own pocket becuse he knows NASA will bail out SpaceX if the company fucks up. That's the perk of having America's only human rated launch system.