Someone tell me the benefits of Scottish independence because i really think there aren't any

Someone tell me the benefits of Scottish independence because i really think there aren't any.

Attached: 41pNhM-OaQL.jpg (333x500, 25.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/let-scots-in-whole-of-uk-vote-on-independence-boris-johnson-is-urged-8d09pdxcl
taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2021/08/18/why-gers-is-wrong-yet-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

memes

Attached: le scottish nationalist.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

They wouldn't be cucks anymore

They'll be led by the leftwing SNP, have you even read half the shit they've introduced? You can be arrested for misgendering someone

The primary benefit of independence is that it will no longer be a major issue in Scottish politics, and therefore the SNP will lose the only issue that makes them popular.
Aside from that, leaving the UK will be like leaving the EU, there won't be as much money coming in but we will lose one extra layer of pointless bureaucracy.

They'd stop seething about us 24/7

Attached: averagescot.png (1403x671, 176.91K)

There really aren't, and it's extremely retarded of the SNP to promote independence as a viable alternative to Brexit when Scottish independence would be more damaging than Brexit could have ever been.

lmao

Hello remoaner.

The biggest scam of the union is that scottish mps can vote on english laws but not vice versa, england should be independent

Attached: 591.png (306x306, 72.86K)

>English independence vote
>Passes

Imagine lol. Scotlel

scotland wont have to pay twice its share of taxes to england anymore

englishman that gets his news about scotland from the daily mail shocked

Not a remoaner, I literally voted leave. I'm saying their argument that Brexit is damaging makes absolutely no sense when they promote something that literally without a doubt be damaging to Scotland.

>English independence
let me guess...this would just happen to also include the Welsh, Cornish and Devonish as well?

yes. scotland no longer losing tax money to england will be terrible

Scotland is literally one of the most subsidised regions in the UK, though the SNP won't tell you that.
An independent Scotland's economy would be fucked beyond belief, you can't tell me we would be able to keep the pound, and we couldn't have the Euro either as we wouldn't meet the requirements for EU membership which the SNP love to bang on about. The EU are always extremely hesitant to talk about anything regarding Scottish independence and it really is no surprise because they're well aware what an absolute clusterfuck it will be.

That's an argument against the use of the brexit bad argument by the Scottish nationalists, not an argument against independence itself.
Brexit has established that independence from a foreign power is good even if it means missing out on financial benefits, any Englishman who argues against that is either a remoaner or a hypocrite.

>Scotland is literally one of the most subsidised regions in the UK
no it isnt.
according the gers scotland has 8% of the uk's population but pays 15% of the uk's debt.
its a total outrage but hidden.
>we
fuck off saxon

The fabled intelligence of nationalists on display in this thread

>I literally voted leave
Why?

The frothing rage of looney Englishmen is showing here

Didn't Boris say something about a condition of a new indyref would be granting the right to vote to the 1 million Scots who live in England? Imagine the SNP seethe lmao

>England can vote for Brexit for muh feelings but Scotland can't do the same for independence
the absolute state of angloid intellectuals

did you miss the part where they already voted on it? you don't get to keep rerunning the vote until you get the desired outcome, that's some EU-tier democracy right there

You're comparing a country leaving a geopolitical bloc to a country declaring independence from a 400 year old union which they founded. It's not the same.

no he didnt.

>Devonish
They are Anglo-Saxon

>a country leaving a geopolitical bloc
One of the primary arguments for leaving the EU is that they were becoming more like a centralised state rather than the trading bloc that they started off as.
>a country declaring independence from a 400 year old union which they founded
The Scottish/English crown created the UK, not the Scottish people.

>according to GERS
K E K the rest of the time you natzis are rubbishing it as "muh propaganda". Except ten years ago when the figure where better, then it wasn't, guess SNP executive is really great...

Pic is figures from the latest report showing the deficit Scotland has to central government.

Attached: GERS.png (665x465, 38.65K)

>receive everything for free
>cry when you have to pay tax in return

thetimes.co.uk/article/let-scots-in-whole-of-uk-vote-on-independence-boris-johnson-is-urged-8d09pdxcl

>Cabinet ministers are pushing Boris Johnson to toughen up the fight to save the Union by allowing Scots living anywhere in the UK to vote in a second independence referendum.

Seems like a great idea to me

It was Michael Gove who said that. Boris never confirmed anything regarding another indyref beyond "Scotland already voted".

Why else would the SNP keep on getting re-elected every election? I can't think of a single good policy from them other than independence. The sooner we're out, the sooner they're gone.

They are indigenous dear. I support all indigenous people. Your colonialist tricks won't work.

>
this is some severe copium overdose.

Attached: wojakcry.png (882x758, 13.98K)

taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2021/08/18/why-gers-is-wrong-yet-again/

"With regard to question 1, the answer is we simply do not know: we do not know that Scotland's taxable income is fairly stated and we have no clue of what proportion of some tax were paid in Scotland. So the data on revenues is likely to be wrong."

" In 2020/21 about £300 billion of the costs of public services in the UK as a whole were not paid for out of taxes. They were paid for by quantitative easing. There is not a single mention of this in the GERS document. But what that means is that actually total spending out of taxes was not £1,094,000 milli0n as the above data implies. They were actually about £800,000 million, or £800 billion. That QE is never going to be cancelled whatever the Bank of England says. In that case, the question asked is the wrong one: the UK did not pay with taxes for all the spend incurred so why should it be claimed that Scotland must?"

tldr scotlands taxes are barely known and gers deliberately changes data to harm all places but london

Sad that its only real benefit is getting rid of the folk who believe in Scottish Independence

>for free
>pay double the tax as england does
mate. please read.
>I can't think of a single good policy from them other than independence.
because they are the only scottish party

Yeah, they voted when independence would have probably meant being kicked out of the EU for at least a few years, Nigel.

I don't believe they'll ever go to be honest, seeing the shit they'll do to keep their power. I just think elections will become somewhat contested again

>because they are the only scottish party
Or rather the only major party that supports Scottish independence, but personally I voted for the Libertarians.