This leaves the American perplexed and bamboozled

This leaves the American perplexed and bamboozled.

Attached: 4026224_R_SET.jpg (620x620, 32.02K)

A 3000W electric kettle has the power to blackout an entire city district in america
No wonder it causes anger and confusion

in the UK you need a loicence for it

Attached: unnamed.png (500x500, 46.44K)

We don't drink tea and we have coffee makers so why would we need something to heat up water

>kettles cause more housefires in america than any other kitchen appliances
Why are Americans so fat and dumb?

Attached: 1535292496206.jpg (1024x1004, 109.4K)

is american infrastructure really that bad they it cant handle a kettle?

>>We don't drink tea and we have coffee makers so why would we need something to heat up water
A coffee maker can only make coffee, but a kettle can make both tea and coffee. Hence why almost no UK households have coffee makers, even though a huge portion of the country drinks coffee.

That's nice. Why would we need something that can make coffee and tea if we don't drink tea

I was just looking at buying one of those. What brand would you recommend?

Attached: 1644411487625.jpg (700x525, 45.04K)

You confuse cause and effect. You don't drink tea because American buildings cannot withstand the power of the kettle.

It is a privilege forever denied to you.

Why don't you drink tea tho?

Ramen noodles

this

Most brits drink shitty instant coffe or that nespresso pod crap

Instant ramen, hot water bottles, quickly skinning tomatoes, stuff like that. I could probably survive without an electric kettle, but it's pretty convenient.

instant coffee tastes the same as bean coffee, i refuse to believe anyone can taste the difference

>everyone instantly believes this
Holy shit, not only does America live in your head rent-free, but apparently fictional-America does too. Is the USA really such a land of wonder to other nations, that they've developed their own mythology for it?
I've never been in a house in either the US or Canada that did not have a kettle. Half of the methods Americans use to make coffee involve boiling water in a kettle. Besides, Americans also drink tea. More probably drink coffee, but many still drink tea.

There are hundreds of different ways America continues to shit the bed today, you don't need to start making things up. It'll just get used to muddy the waters of whether America's fuck--ups were real or not.

Attached: 1421694152805.jpg (442x933, 71.45K)

>instant coffee tastes the same as bean coffee
Found the non coffee drinker

Attached: 3a5e7886926badab7108f37cfcf8c88b90-08-j-smith-cameron-succession-interview-.rsquare.w1200.jpg (1017x1018, 91.99K)

>britisher tea
Yeah, no, SIRS give them their worst teas while keeping their own best for themselves. Drank both Indian and Sri Lankan tea which taste infinitely better than any tea you find in birtain.

Attached: 9c3.jpg (373x639, 38.82K)

Went to Sri Lanka on holiday and they unironically said this to me lmao

They were saying the sweepings (the stuff they drink which is basically dust made as a byproduct of the machines) is actually the superior product

Couldn't make it up