American Culture

What is American culture truly about? Serious answers only.

Attached: 1644357065052m.jpg (1024x1017, 111.97K)

entropy

Being nearly 30 and still posting on Any Forums

Being an extremely individualistic, borderline sociopathic consoomer obssessed with guns and violence and eating almost exclusively in fast food retaurants

Attached: 218.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

hiphop, rap, black history month, black lives matter, homosexual month, drag queens

Look at picrelated for example. This is the average American. What do you think goes through this thing's head?

I think it's a mix of the slogans on the back of its shirt, combined with a fog of animalistic needs.

individualism, capitalism, consumerism, gay sex and black people

it starts with an n and ends with 'iggers"

>individualism

Attached: 1593753304019.png (499x576, 251.8K)

Depends on the country parts and communities. Look at the Amish for example, peak SOVL.

promoting blacks for no reason

nervous fingers on triggers?

amish are not american culture you cringe ameriboo faggot, they exist in the whole american continent and even here and they are pastoralist germans that listen to polka and live like pastoralist germans.

if anything the only american group that is not black and is soulfull as fuck are the cajuns but their culture won't survive another decade, other than that the whole of the USA is cringe and gay

C O N S U M E

based honduras

you should kick every yankee off your country

I wish a big wave would wash it over to start anew

already did that, you should kick all ameriboos out of your country before they kultur terror your nation

It's kinda all your fault actually, shouldve tighten the leash way more. Imagine, majority of problems humanity currently faces wouldn't even exist if brits didnt shit the bed and let america have independence.

Chaos Gods

Yeah, America was our promised land

You are really retarded.
Its 8 am here now
You started an anti american thread at 6:00 am america time

Kek

Stay mad

Despite the memes about America being one big blob I actually think that the South, the Northeast and the Pacific West have quite different cultures 2bh.
The South is pretty unique in the west with its religiosity. The Pacific West is the extreme individualistic tumblr culture. The Northeast is fine.
>what about muh flyover
don't know don't care

who the fuck is brandon