Cyrillics

Is there some movement in Serbia to abolish Cyrillics or is the Serbian diaspora community just too dumb for them?

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-124154_Google Play services.jpg (998x1140, 214.78K)

>Is there some movement in Serbia to abolish Cyrillics

But it's happening, no one uses cyrillic irl except for official documents and hand-writing sometimes (they learn it at school). But on the internet 99% of Serbs use Latin alphabet.

But why? Cyrillics aren't more difficult than latin alphabet. Do keyboards just not support it or what?

>Do keyboards just not support it or what?
Maybe. For example, some Russians who live in ex Soviet countries where latin is used write in Latin alphabet in Russian language

Cyrillic is easier than Latin though

Because other Yugo people use Latin. There's an interesting video out there where reporters went to public places and showed the pedestrians the word "KOCKA" and they were asked if it was written in Latin or Cyrillic. The trick is that "KOCKA" can mean either "cube" in Latin or "bone" in Cyrillic, so if you answered one or the other, it showed what you preferred to use

>internet is latin
>mass media is in latin
>"why do people tend to accept things that they are exposed to on a daily basis?"

Hahahaha, yugo problems

Do Ruskis code in C++ and such in Latin or do they have vodkarune translations?
>t. clueless

The Cyrillic alphabet isn't politically tainted by Soviet colonisation like it is in the Russosphere. Serbs aren't going to get rid of it.

Unicode allows you to code in latin an still do comments in whatever writing system needed.
The fun stuff is in legacy systems that only support either-or, for example SMS has a lower char limit for cyrillic, thus some longer messages are sent transliterated.

They code in SOVL

Attached: 1451954203684.jpg (858x664, 177.46K)

> t. dumb nĂ­gger

>the people I wanted to kill like 30 years ago don't use my alphabet
>let's write like them
Do smrds really?

Neat.

I didn't want to kill anyone 30 years because I'm a zoomer

Cyrllic is SOVL. Latin is SOVLLESS.

Attached: 108185813_142911167423360_5853412099589884098_n.jpg (1767x1805, 274.23K)

Oh so you're a gypsy. My bad Saki.

why are you seething so much?

He's mad your people killed his Empire

>Why do people want to join western globohomo?

>ex Soviet countries where latin is used
all 3 of them totalling 6 million people