So true

so true

Attached: FKwGGhCUcAciA9F.jpg (460x463, 34.16K)

I do not like Asians.

She has manners

taking your shoes off at the door isn't asian
it's civilized

This

taking them off in the foyer is civilized, leaving them outside for ants to crawl inside them is caveman tier shit.

So it is not using spices?

Even mongols take off their shoes. Romans used to carry another pait of shoes only to walk inside.

>N HER ASIAN ASS
why she be speaking like dem ghetto apes from da hood? it's pathetic

she's gonna fucks black guys when she grow up

This

American media brainrot

I die inside whenever someone wears shoes inside their own home while they have a carpet. Fucking vile.

Seeing burgerfats walking into each other's homes wearing shoes when I was in America was so cringe. Even worse because their floors were mostly carpet as was the trend for them back then. Absolutely disgusting.

Yes they had mats were scraping against their shoes on their way in but it didn't matter. They still tracked in dirt and other crap.

Attached: 1503722932297.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

>mexicans spice their carpet
not even surprised

"ass" as an emphatic qualifier and reducing "and" to n has been in common American parlance for a while not just in AAVE

it's a good habit.

Wearing shoes inside is ok if its tiled floor but
>wearing shoes with carpeted floor or even wooden floor
Truly savage, only americans would do this

I gotta admit that I grew up in different homes that taking off your shoes to go inside was an alien concept, but as an adult I’m never going back to that barbarism. It’s like once I got a Japanese ass-blasting toilet, dry wiping with TP is now sub human tier hygiene and I scoff at those around me who only dry wipe.

Death to america

Clean my floors mutt

this. what is wrong with ameritards?

Attached: Shoes-on-couch.jpg (400x250, 26.35K)

lol. Cute. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
It was a culture shock when I came here and found out people just wear shoes in their homes. So weird.

Civilized people just throw their shoes in the washing machine to clean them. Or if you have expensive shoes you put them in the freezer and smack them outside to knock off the frozen dirt. That way your shoes are clean for wearing in the house

>mutts don't take off shoes inside
>"all white people don't take off their shoes and its an asian thing only"

mutts ruin the reputation of other whites

>you put them in the freezer
kek

Attached: american kek.png (2192x1044, 175.43K)

Why are Americans insufferable?

Why does your American flag look different

Yeah. I never knew why this is an Asian thing. My work boots are literally covered with all kinds of shit after a day in the field and I don't know why anyone would want me walking around their house with those on.

I only make cute girls take off their shoes when they enter my appartment

I don't understand why it's funny really