How will you celebrate when they hit the 1 million milestone?

How will you celebrate when they hit the 1 million milestone?

Attached: usa.png (1697x949, 3.53M)

die

By eating a Big Mac in honor of all the mutts who will never do so again themselves
LOL

Attached: 6AA86851-6ADD-4B04-B274-35CFF1A661BC.jpg (229x220, 9.62K)

at least we dont have a monarchy anymore, anglocucks.

I unironically have champagne saved for the occasion, have looked at fancy meals to have ordered that day and will call over several friends to my house to have a party without telling them the real reason. None of what I posted is ironic and I might even posts photos of it on here the day after it happens.

based

nothing quite like dead mutts

Attached: gigachad.jpg (360x450, 13.16K)

American bros... Why do we fucking suck so hard at this?

M-may I join you? It’s not often you get to celebrate a lot of dead mutts, last time was half a year ago when an ISISchad noscoped a dozen US marines with his bomb

By unleashing a highly virulent strain of aerosolized AIDS within every major American metropolitan area. The only cure is having gay sex with an HIV positive man so that the regular AIDS crowds out the super AIDS. And you will be forced to socially distance and wear masks.

my grandpa is one of these

fucking sucks man

Attached: 0239487434554.png (496x487, 178.88K)

t. discount American

Bants aside, im sorry muttbro I dont really mean it

Its just a flu bro

shit happens. at least he died in his own bed instead of the hospital. just wish it didnt have to be like this.

Attached: 1634688201916.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

it's literally all decrepit old fats, people who were going to die any minute anyway

did he take the vaccine?

Most of those aren't actually from covid they just countbas covid if say you die in a motorcycle accident and happen to have covid at the time.

No. He passed before the vaccine was widely available.

i'm sorry to hear that

Circle of life man. At least he can't vote for Republicans.

>t. Third worldoid

Was he fat? Are you?

1. Boomers and were a big country

2. Per capita it’s actually ok. Not good not bad either. Personally more deaths is probably better for the future of the US. Less old people meaning more dynamism. It’s sad but a silver lining. If they’re not gonna protect themselves they’re gonna die and with US stagnating population, along with open jobs, wages will go up

The Black Death saw a massive quality of life improvement for example. 1300s europe was dismal, 1500s was a very nice time

>the leafs itt
holy lack of self-awareness

>Was he fat
beer gut yeah
>Are you?
no im a dedicated twink that eats vegetarian 4 days a week