Are Chechens pound for pound the best fighters of all time?

Are Chechens pound for pound the best fighters of all time?

Attached: 7608E96C-79F2-49B5-9AF4-233A8819E6A7.jpg (2560x1618, 500.21K)

no, as russians are rather poor fighters so they had it on easy mode

Actually it's Gurkhas.

Top fighters by race
Cameroonians/Nigerians and Bantus( low intelligence so can't fight in coordination best individual fighters not warriors.
Caucasus (Georgia,Dagestan,Chechenya and Armenia) the only difference being only Chechen are warriors rest of them are fighters same for the above African races
Samoan and polynesians and Maoris can fight have fighting genetics as well warrior spirit
Turkic central asians(Kazakh,Kyrgyz,Uzbek,Tajik,Turkmen)(not the west asian muslim raped kind) and Mongols both fighter genes as well as warrior spirit
Slavs bloodthirsty and psychopaths and low impulse control
Balkaniggers same as Slavs and chechens but far more incompetent than both
Brazillians and Mexicans great fighters low intelligence leads to lack of warrior spirit and can't fight in a real war

pound for pound the ugliest, easily

>being a fighter is ooga booga

It really isn't

one of the most retarded posts ive read recently

Please disprove my points. All of them have shown great physicality and can fight with utter brutality.

>please disprove my points
you shit in street
I win

Attached: 1643927749812.jpg (537x674, 62.8K)

>indian telling whose good at fighting and whose not
Tell me one indian mma or boxing champion.

Kek

You shart in mart apart from shitting in streets. So I win
ONE FC heavyweight champion is Indian.

Greeks, araps and italians decimated 90% of that list by just using the correct technique poojeet, being an woman with histeria is not being a good warrior n shit

best fighters are blacks Hispanics and slavs in that order.

Italians never faced the Mongols or turks
Greeks never faced the Mongols or turks
Arabs never converted the chechens or dagestanis it was Turks and Persians.
You are retarded and have no idea of fighting and warfare

>ONE FC
>irrelevant low level promotion
lol ok. im talking big leages buddy. Not even knocking those fighters but im talking about the world stage.

Slavs beat blacks and lose to Hispanics. Hispanics lose to blacks
Black Hispanics get their legs broken by wyte man

ONE FC is only behind Bellator and UFC in terms of popularity. Has much more higher quality fighters in lower weight classes compared to higher weight classes.

>Araps btfoed persians and persians dagestani
Same thing
>arabs deciated several times mongs and the elite warriors of turks were greeks with some slav mutting

Go back proonjesh

you have no idea what your talking about. Its literally mexicans and blacks who run boxing right now there's no comparison. slavs have good fighters right now but theres only a handful atm. And im saying this as a korean.

Didn't Turks literal destroy arabic monkeys so bad that it ended the islamic golden age??
Spices are so low IQ

Boxing is a very American sport that's why it's limited to three to four countries in the anglosphere. The best boxer right now for heavy weight fighting is a slav and an Irish gypsy .

>Spices are so low IQ
you really dont want to go there raj. the upper class indians who flee your country dont represent your general population. they left for a reason. I dont even want to roast you that hard because I know how you indians get so offended then self victimize.

You are only embarrassing yourself buddy. Typical of a low IQ martsharter. Even a fucking sewer cleaning dalit outmogs the average american white lmao

No, chechens are trash fighters but they're good terrorists

>Boxing is a very American spor
boxing is an international sport practiced globally. Boxing is more popular in the uk and mexico than it is the UK.

than it is the US*. damn auto correct.

Yeah Mexico is basically closer to the anglosphere than most spic countries. Brazillians and Cubans will destroy Mexicans if they got that level of funding and training.

Cubans definitely, Brazilians no chance.

indians need to stop that gay ass mud wrestling bullshit and start lacing up the gloves. a billion of you and not even one good indian boxing prospect. Fuck even Packistanis have world champ and speed demon amir khan. The japs even have more world champion boxers than india and they eat soy based diet.

you just keep proving you dont know what your saying dude. mexico has more boxing world champs than brazil and cuba combined x2

i remember another indian user told me indians get super defensive with foreigners because of your history of being invaded and lash out on everybody and as a defense mechanism thrown insults like monkeys throwing shit.