If we don't factor in economic aspects, would you rather live in turkey or denmark?

if we don't factor in economic aspects, would you rather live in turkey or denmark?

Attached: turkey2.jpg (1764x1656, 1.06M)

turkey

danskland, cultural factors

why?
why?

i want to eat pork

unironically, turkey

weather

Pavo

Being poor in Denmark is miles better than being Rich in Turkey.
You can have a nice house, a nice car here but you cannot have a nice society. Turks are extremely low trust society with an absolutely brutal capitalist system that puts USA to shame. We still have dogs on streets, still have corrupt government, shopkeepers scamming their customers, little respect for rule of law. No peace
Yes I think this would be the biggest difference, you cannot have `peace` here even if you are rich.

i have noticed that turkey is a low trust society, like every apartment or house has bars infront of their windows at ground level.

why did it become this?

Turkey
I don't want to grow breasts as a man

Almost every place is low trust. Europe is the anomaly here. Not Turkey.
Anyways this is why rich europeans come to Turkey for vacation but never to settle, while rich turks almost always buy properties and citizenship from Europe.
The only `europeans who settle` here are middle class who like to retire with 500 euros a month rather than spending 2000 euros in europe. Similar to middle class americans retiring in mexico or cambodia.

>while rich turks almost always buy properties and citizenship from Europe.

but turks dont do this
ive not heard of 1 fucking rich turk who chose to live abroad rather than live in turkey

Almost every Turk with a net worth of a million dollar have properties and bank accounts in Europe.
Turkey is a shithole. Even if you are rich. You can have a mansion and drive a ferrari but you will still be in a shithole and you have to act accordingly.

Turkey

Turkey.
Kara boga

well they dont' settle here thats all i know
and why would they do that anyways?
what benefits would there be in europe?
their life wouldn't even be better here because their money would be worth alot less and the culture would be entirely different, and who cares if theres a little more trash on the streets here and there, makes no difference is you're driving in your mercedes s class

What benefits
>Stability
>Rule of Law
>No chance of encountering some politicians son in a traffic accident and have him beat you unconscious and police ignoring you
>No street dogs roaming
>No chance of mass unrest, civil war
>A stable future for your child

Europe is miles better even if you consider them equal economically. Plenty of Turks would still move to Europe if they had the chance even if they earn 2000 euros here.

hmm i have never been to turkey but i'd love to go there, but it doesn't look that bad in the videos etc and turks IN turkey seem like nice people.

>No street dogs roaming
how is this a bad thing

and either way when i see turks here or in germany they dont look terribly happy

>makes no difference is you're driving in your mercedes s class
and I made an example of why it might matter above. You are driving in a 3rd world which have corrupt politicians, lawlessness and so forth. It doesn't have to be a rich politicans son, your car can be keyed by some jackass and you have no recourse, because there is no rule of law
Or rather the rule of law exists as long as you are willing to pay for it. So you bribe a prosecutor to take care of the deed. You go to places with bodyguards and so forth.

Street dogs are a danger who attack people at night it is a sign of the 3rd world. But it is a miniscule problem compared to other issues turkey has.
>but it doesn't look that bad in the videos etc and turks IN turkey seem like nice people.
Maybe for a tourist, or if you stay for few weeks
>and either way when i see turks here or in germany they dont look terribly happy
3 reasons
1-they come from extremely conservative families who become even more radical and conservative in diaspora
2-they refuse to assimilate and try to stick to their habits and culture which is not welcomed there.
3-Natives also don't like them and don't want them, a turk who assimilates can still experience racism, so you are basically treated as a 2nd class citizen. But this is mostly a rare thing.

This isn’t true, my cousin is rich and he prefers life in antalya over anything in Europe, besides he wouldn’t be rich in western nations. My uncle only moved to Canada because of his sons education, but outside of school they always fly to Antalya. Most rich people in Turkey isn’t keen to move, it’s the poor who wants to move.

yeah but lets be real here, that doesn't happen often. I refuse to believe rich turks actually move to europe to live
only poor turks wants to go to europe for economic aspects, theres a reason why you people proudly wave your flag here
truth

rich want a back up plan again most rich who live here have maltese passports and swiss bank accounts.
If you ask rich to give up their properties and citizenship in europe/canada or in turkey they will always chose giving up Turkey.

The first thing a rich man does in Turkey is to buy a eu citizenship to buy eu properties to buy canadian properties and so forth. Just like Russians with UK, just like Chinese with Canada. Because Neither of these countries are stable.
You don't see Canadian citizens rushing to get chinese properties and chinese citizenship do you?

Turkey