Do people in your country like to wear masks...

Do people in your country like to wear masks? I like wearing a mask because it protects me from viruses and it gives me anonymity

Attached: 19AE7B96-CFAB-4B23-9D06-776BF4AC3D72.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

I like wearing a mask because I can lick my lips whenever a black queen is around without people noticing

I dont like masks because they are annoying

Asians always wore a mask, also explains why they don't get common cold.

i dont like wearing a mask because they make it hard to regain my breath when i jump up 48465 flights of stairs

>because it protects me from viruses
Unless you have a full blown gas mask or at least a painter's mask, no it doesn't
>it gives me anonymity
Newer cameras can recognize gait, you probably still stick out anyway depending on how you dress

Maskucks are just wearing them and getting the 28th booster shot to own the conservatives on twitter at this point

They make me uncomfortable

>I’ve been wearing a mask my whole life…. living in agony without letting anyone know.

Attached: FC27B3EF-5D3E-4BC7-A655-6A02F07A85D2.jpg (600x600, 25.19K)

I'm a bank teller and the whole mask situation has made everyone at the firm nervous as hell.

no, it stinks, makes my hot hair go to my glasses, and it's a sign of cucked sissyness submission

I haven't gotten sick in 2 years which is nice. I think it might have to do more with people actually washing their hands more often THOUGH. I was under the impression that masks can block bacteria but not viruses. They're too small.

Only low IQ gullible people think $1 dollar masks are protecting them from viruses

Yes and on top of that I wear a beanie too.

Attached: Tim.jpg (601x510, 25.76K)

Everyone wears masks so in my country

Attached: 445079078860348e4fbd78f436b269df.jpg (626x351, 38.47K)

they fucking wear them out on the sidewalk when there's no one within 20m of them

I like masks because it makes hijab women become niqab women. Now say mashallah.

Asians here are always coughing and spitting everywhere constantly.

I never wore the mask, i never distanced, i never got the vaccine, i never tested

Forced to inside places it sucks. It can be kinda neat if it's like cold and windy outside. Doubt it do much in the long run regarding viruses.

>masked up, staying 6 feet apart, got my Fauci Ouchie, got boosted, and educating myself on the experiences of POC.

Attached: F30BC164-859C-4B65-9DCD-A1C5116B3D15.jpg (1080x1246, 159.3K)

Only chud cares about politics it’s 2022 trump lost

I do, I feel less autistic wearing it.

i like masks because it hides my underbite. getting that fixed very soon though so it's going to become just annoying very fast.

Honestly I'm probably going to wear it whenever it's cold out in the future. Blocks the wind from freezing my damn face off.

>Newer cameras can recognize gait
Just put a pebble in your shoe.

Of course
The American schizo N° 18473736 everyone

>t. has never been to Asia
You're thinking of poor Chinese cities. The civilized parts of Asia don't do this.

Back to Sweden Sven

They cover a big part of my ugly face.

I hate mask mandates and stuff but personally love wearing maks because I can partly cover up my hideous disgusting face until I can save enough moeny for surgery