What do you think about african american women?

what do you think about african american women?

Attached: 1644065327202.webm (640x800, 1.42M)

I do wonder if their farts smell different than white women.

Unironically this, black single moms raise entire generations of criminals

>tfw no college educated black power kente cloth (but incorporated in a trendy style) wearing fat assed black gf
I suffer.

Take your meds and touch grass or something this isn't healthy

Based and truepilled. I used to think black women aren't a problem since they aren't violent, until I realized they're the ones raising violent apes with no remorse or self awareness.

The truth can be uncomfortable.

>Take your meds and touch grass or something this isn't healthy

Attached: 20ejxafazqa41.png (1313x1193, 300.06K)

nope that is the US government because it doesn‘t care about black people and makes money by building prisons for black people

no racists allowed in this thread. we worship black women!

Bro we literally give them free money, food, and housing and they still can't calm down.

>being raised on gibs makes you violent and poor
>but also they get big gibs
>being poor makes you a criminal
>but also welfare is bad

Stick to posting memes seriously

>Deleting something that was factual
I'm just pointing out the TRUE BLACK MAN'S STRUGGLE, BITCH.

Attached: Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014.png (954x453, 85.51K)

It started out with a whole generation of black kids growing up without dads because of CIAglowniggers introducing crack and meth in their neighborhoods and then it devolved into whores wanting gibs. None of this happened pre-Nixon.

Attached: 08e.png (427x400, 40.61K)

I want to SEKS

Attached: 1640012574412.jpg (1485x2048, 257.77K)

Theres such a huge difference between the black people my family has been friends with for generations compared to the new mainstream black community that's been directed entirely by disgusting corporate and political greed, literally worlds apart. The most family oriented kind people who are happy to help anyone out vs completely family value averse, tribalistic and standoffish people who feel at constant odds with everyone else. Fuck all the cunts who profited off of turning black culture into this modern hegemony of self destruction.

I've noticed that East Coast and Southern Blacks are the most family-oriented ones while the West Coast blacks lavish and brag about living in ghettos because 60s-90s California was tough. Pretty sad.

I think a lot of it has to do with proximity to large cities and job migration, sounds believable tho

Most anons dislike them for valid reasons

i have a small dick

WISH I WAS A GERMAN!

Attached: 1644351311572.jpg (872x1900, 201.81K)

Sex

>american
Shes just african. Real african americans look horrible

I think about the sex with them. Often.

I think SEX SEX SEX

We do?

no interest

Like 80% are fat and 50% are literally obese. About a third of them have extremely disagreeable and aggressive personalities for no discernable reason. Most are fairly ugly. If you have a kween fetish you should definitely look elsewhere.

Attached: 1644178347249[1].png (1373x990, 2.05M)