Is adoption common in your country?

is adoption common in your country?

Attached: web.png (1280x549, 266.46K)

Isn't it like buying a kid or even getting it for free?
I like it because it makes me feel so powerful.

I'll conceive 3 children with my future wide and then adopt 3 kids who will be of the opposite sex to each of my biological kids

If you have daughters, don't forget that their adoption pairs should be black boys

Of course, Georgians are black after all.

I want to torture who ever drew that comic.

stranger adoption is creepy
it's unnatural to take care of some kid you don't share blood with

>Why dont you want to reproduce instead of taking care of the children from complete strangers that are also genetic refuses like drug addicts and thirdies PLUS you need to invest a fortune and tons of time in papework + tip
Why are leftoids like this ?

Attached: 1644177955995.png (479x440, 56.6K)

My mom had a friend who had an adopted kid, it was obvious he wasn't her kid, when the kid turned 18 he spent years trying to find his original family, he found it and now lives with them. Completely forgot about his old mother it's actually kinda sad she's very lonely nowadays

actually it happens in other species as well.

however i wouldn't do it myself because it... feels like getting cucked by some chad breeder. i'm infertile and i want kids but i just can't bring myself to adopt. it would make me happy but i dunno, it's just... i would probably make a terrible parent because i feel like this anyway.

yeah this is exactly the kind of story that makes adoption feel like getting cucked.

i was pro adoption before watching that tv program about adopted kids looking for their biological parents. after that i was like F that. i'll rather buy a cat or some other pet.

it takes a real man to step up to the plate another man left on the table

Attached: men.jpg (640x503, 94.72K)

This. It's seen as inappropriate to say so but it's true. They are effectively the offspring of people who were incapable of raising kids. These are very often people with some extreme addiction or abusive tendencies. Biology and genetics are a thing, those kids will inherit those traits no matter how they are nurtured. There will never be the same family bond. That being said these people don't actually give a fuck about those kids to begin with its just anti natalist propaganda using Alinsky tactics. Expect to see alot of this in the coming years as they ramp up the depopulation narrative.

I'll adopt three dozen idiot savants and homeschool them in a mansion so I can roleplay Professor Xavier from X-men.

look at this troglodyte and his conspiracy theories. cringe.

based.

why can't you adopt a gf?

yt pipo be like "mmm I dont want to adopt this dog because I dont know its parents they could be ugly, disabled or violent"
but then they adopt a deaf orphan from kampala and raise them as their own

When buying a puppy of a specific breed you can usually meet the parents here in Brazil
I did that when I bought my Poodle and my Pug

Holy cope, you can feel the menopause creeping in that picture

>depopulation narrative

Attached: 1619760128790.jpg (999x769, 164.68K)

Very Semitic

you lot are a good argument against democracy. imagine letting these brainlets vote.

But if you adopt a daughter and she turns out hot, and you fuck, it'll be alright since it's not incest, right?
Seems foolproof.

>you lot are a good argument against democracy. imagine letting these brainlets vote.

Attached: 1627740808069.png (640x734, 11.15K)

lol that actually kinda looks like me, except i have very high cheekbones and a very defined and angular jawline

anyway

anything that results in less Anglos is a good thing for the world, you can't debate this

What are you talking about, yts love adopting dogs

why are you chinese

>lol that actually kinda looks like me, except i have very high cheekbones and a very defined and angular jawline

Attached: 1623018129088.png (193x289, 8.44K)

This but unironically. Mediocre people shouldn't have a say in my life or anyone else's.

The populace has voted to put this user to death by slowly inserting 10,000 long needles into his body

>World leaders and oligarchs openly state for decades that they want to reduce the global population for a variety of reasons
>Enact policies with this exact aim in mind
>Spend huge amount of resources to do so
Its not a conspiracy theory you disingenuous faggot. It's already policy. Just because they don't announce it doesn't make any difference.

Attached: 1643571760419.jpg (125x118, 1.63K)