Which one is more shitholy?

Which one is more shitholy?

Attached: Latin-America-Mena-Region-.jpg (1194x644, 222.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eltiempo.com/mundo/latinoamerica/argentina-hallan-un-cuerpo-decapitado-y-sin-corazon-tras-supuesto-ritual-satanico-547268
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38945061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My money on latin america

Brazil was more dangerous than Egypt
But Egypt was a bigger shithole than Brazil

at least you have more easy access to sex, more liberal approach to personal freedoms.

one is filled with terrorist militias and violent brown people who will behead you
and the other is the middle east

Gauchos are true argentinians, the others are rabble that came invited

What money?
You live in a shithole!

Attached: D3D0035A-5717-41CE-A442-2BF609421850.png (920x920, 288.27K)

mena is safe
latam is fun

left

I have never ever in my life heard about a beheading in argentina, chile, uruguay, bolivia, or paraguay though

Attached: 1583244947875.jpg (253x229, 48.23K)

Before 2010 I'd say Latin-America, but after 2011 with the fall of the Gadaffi regime and then then ISIS, I'm gonna have to say overall MENA sucks more.

(is joke)

ok, let me expand, on average left is more shitholey, but they also have areas that are SOLID 1st world unlike any country in right. I'm talking about the gulf states

Well latin america has blacks they have those tin roof ghetto bullshit where all the blacks dwell and sudan is seperated from it's blacks so over maybe mena

I have been in Morocco and in Latin America (Cuba, Mexico and Colombia) and no way Mena is safer than latin America, but if you compare El Salvador with Tunis, yeah, it's safer Tunis.

>Well latin america has blacks
All blacks of europe make their way through north africa tho, half of them stay there

I saw news of a beheading in argentina though not long ago. I could look up in google. There was one last year in France btw so it doesn't indicate anything. They're exceedingly rare outside of northern central america though. Last time I heard about one here was several years ago

From Nicaragua to Mexico I think that doesn't happen, if you want you can add Spain to countries where that happens but here the reason are the Muslim gangs.

Walking trash bags desert

Attached: 1598962417928.webm (640x358, 2.47M)

eltiempo.com/mundo/latinoamerica/argentina-hallan-un-cuerpo-decapitado-y-sin-corazon-tras-supuesto-ritual-satanico-547268

The last time i saw something about beheadings was like 2 years ago when a guy lost his head on a car accident
That stuff almost never happens here

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

>What money
Sticks and rocks

Attached: 1CA08FA4-768C-43B7-9D9B-ABCDCF91E3C2.jpg (1024x505, 147.51K)

opposite. It happens specifically between north of nicaragua and south of texas

In south america we have violence but they'll usually just shoot you and that's it. They won't torture you or flay you alive

Madre mia, los santafesinos satanistas, nunca me entere de eso kjjjj

wtf that's my province, it went unnoticed

Kek

if you look good enough you can find news like that even from the usa or canada in recent times. I believe they recently discovered some dismembered corpse somewhere in canada

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38945061

Grim

nice try at dividing us. We must unite to face the evil Anglo.

Hispanic Indians have big narizones as much semited

Attached: images.jpg (200x300, 10.18K)

Much semites
Fix

Iran is not MENA

Iran is mongol türk

Is there a place in MENA that's as bad as Venezuela or Haiti?

Yemen