SOVL

SOVL

Attached: A-la-fresca-1.jpg (640x481, 112.87K)

Attached: sovl.jpg (976x549, 109.78K)

>Old gypsies hanging around waiting for their grandkids to show up with the stolen electronics

What's so soulful about this?

Attached: 1622777163669.jpg (422x422, 54.42K)

americans are gonna freak

Wow she hot

beaten to it, lmao

They didn't even gave you enough time to post.

mi casa...

>Americans think that having a friendly talk outside with your neighbors during a comfy summer night is gypsy behaviour

>Spaniards think that the elderly shouldn't be euthanized

>wearing the cuck mask
Soulless

Attached: 7Televalencia.mujeresalafresca-1.jpg (949x606, 91.32K)

it blows my mind that this is a cultural thing specific to med countries. before i started browsing Any Forums i thought everyone did this. what the fuck is wrong with americans? why do you hate your families and neighbors so much?

this can be everywhere in são paulo towns

love how you don't even have to show me the image and i could already tell what they would be wearing and what it would sound like :)

Because having any sense of community (also known as SOVL) is alien to them.
Northern Europe doesn't do this because of shit weather, but Americans don't have that excuse

Based, they do this in latin america too

t. went to Ecuador

Imagine living in the south for your whole life
Everyone talking like they are shouting, smell of spices and rotten meat under the sun, cars driving where people walk and nobody cares, churkas and kubanoids everywhere, shitty narrow streets and houses randomly built here and there
Living in the south was the worst experience of my life
Thank God I'm back to the north where everyone just sits in their commieblocks all day

STOP FUCKING TAKING ALL THE SIDEWALK

>Imagine living in the south for your whole life
>Everyone talking like they are shouting, smell of spices and rotten meat under the sun, cars driving where people walk and nobody cares, churkas and kubanoids everywhere, shitty narrow streets and houses randomly built here and there
VVVVVGGGGHHHHH

Based
I still do that with my grandma

Attached: 902CB32F-3550-4769-87FF-2B008B10BFF2.jpg (1280x720, 174.89K)

>come home
>there is 20 people infront of my house
>not enough chairs in the entire house for them
>no occasion

Attached: 1644331367364.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

United Statians*

I do this too with my friends

man on chair with mask looks like my late grandfather, girl sitting down looks like my aunt when she was younger.