Have you ever attempted suicide in your cunt?

Have you ever attempted suicide in your cunt?

>Flag
>yes like 5 years ago

Attached: 1643913040035.png (990x1184, 59.89K)

Yeah several times im such a failure

no

Brazil
No, when I attempt suicide I will be so determined that it will be final.

WOW DUDE YOU ARE SO TWISTED
YOU ARE SO DAMAGED
THAT WOJACK IS LITERALLY YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INSANE
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWO
YOU HAVE THIS DARKNESS INSIDE YOU
UGGGHHH, YOU ARE SO FUCKING COOL!

No and never will
But i dont care about living anymore

The time i did i was just about to pass out then my bitch mother noticed the smell of vomit and sounds from my room and ruined it.

Never got the balls to try it again

Attached: 1633463172089.png (632x900, 104.94K)

Yes, about 6 years back when I was about to become a wizard and felt I was a failure in life to no longer had a reason to go on. To continue said trend of failure, I failed at killing myself. Now I just live in self loathing since

I picked that one because if i used a soijak janny trannies would have deleted my post due to their /qa/phobia

soy thread
>feel sorry for me
>buhu I'm so sad

who asked?

I tried to hang myself, but rope broke.

Gemmy thread then

true

Are u fat or just used a shit rope

Focus your hate back to the predator.

>want to isolate myself from everyone because I'm bad at human interraction
>can't do that bacause I'm too poor and too dumb to have a ok payed job which I can do from home

Attached: 1643626150266.gif (240x290, 659.43K)

Summer 2021

>The time i did i was just about to pass out then my bitch mother noticed the smell of vomit and sounds from my room and ruined it.
>Never got the balls to try it again
>I picked that one because if i used a soijak janny trannies would have deleted my post due to their /qa/phobia
>Gemmy thread then

Attached: u.png (600x800, 31.65K)

>>The time i did i was just about to pass out then my bitch mother noticed the smell of vomit and sounds from my room and ruined it.
>>Never got the balls to try it again
>>I picked that one because if i used a soijak janny trannies would have deleted my post due to their /qa/phobia
>>Gemmy thread then

Attached: 581.png (1192x1438, 180.87K)

>>>The time i did i was just about to pass out then my bitch mother noticed the smell of vomit and sounds from my room and ruined it.
>>>Never got the balls to try it again
>>>I picked that one because if i used a soijak janny trannies would have deleted my post due to their /qa/phobia
>>>Gemmy thread then

Attached: swe.png (1024x1024, 683.28K)

Yea

>>>>The time i did i was just about to pass out then my bitch mother noticed the smell of vomit and sounds from my room and ruined it.
>>>>Never got the balls to try it again
>>>>I picked that one because if i used a soijak janny trannies would have deleted my post due to their /qa/phobia
>>>>Gemmy thread then

Attached: 1644274059781.gif (400x399, 659.18K)

>Yea

Attached: deg.png (860x838, 201.56K)

Why you seething?

He autist

Why are firsties so obsessed with suicide? i have met countless westerners who told me they want to end it but they are afraid yet I've never understand why.
Like if you want to off yourself why not just do things you were afraid to do like going to a dangerous place or marry a third worlder or something.

>>>>>The time i did i was just about to pass out then my bitch mother noticed the smell of vomit and sounds from my room and ruined it.
>>>>>Never got the balls to try it again
>>>>>I picked that one because if i used a soijak janny trannies would have deleted my post due to their /qa/phobia
>>>>>Gemmy thread then
>He autist

Attached: fresh.png (499x400, 36.9K)

Why did you do it bro?

High IQ

>>>>>>The time i did i was just about to pass out then my bitch mother noticed the smell of vomit and sounds from my room and ruined it.
>>>>>>Never got the balls to try it again
>>>>>>I picked that one because if i used a soijak janny trannies would have deleted my post due to their /qa/phobia
>>>>>>Gemmy thread then
>>He autist

Attached: 17c.png (623x930, 167.88K)

choking on a dick doesn't count user

If you failed a suicide attempt you didn't really want to die in the first place.

Thought about it, plan it but I gave up when I realised I would put my friends through the ringer if I blew my head off with my rifle during guard duty.
Imagine having to stay the entire night awake, then have some other miserable fucker dragged to guard duty because some retarded sperg shot himself in the head with his FAL. Fuck that.

Guns should be legal desu

Attached: Abuse.webm (640x640, 933.09K)

>Why are firsties so obsessed with suicide? i have met countless westerners who told me they want to end it but they are afraid yet I've never understand why.
>Like if you want to off yourself why not just do things you were afraid to do like going to a dangerous place or marry a third worlder or something.

Attached: errr.png (708x800, 36.17K)