Are arranged marriages common in your country?

Are arranged marriages common in your country?

Does one of you have a fresh virgin sister?

Attached: 50B76F2B-F744-4FC6-A14A-595671CEC924.jpg (1920x1080, 165.82K)

I can literally call my mom rn and ask for a cute girl from her hometown to marry.

My grandparents had one (I'm Jewish), but since then the tradition has died out outside of Haredi/other Orthodox populations. It's common in India - I know since almost every parent of my friends had one.

The thing about virgins is they're most of the time incels. All the hot girls got that way from getting fucked hard multiple times by horny angry men so they know through evolution and trial and error what guys like.

Fucking a virgin is like putting a lipstick on a pig and then having Cletus steal her away from you after you done already put all the hard work into making her hot af

Cuckold

>Are arranged marriages common in your country?
Not at all.
Parents hold very little influence over their adult chirldrens choices, and are usually both unable, and uninterested in excerting control upon their children when they're beginning to reach adulthood.

I've deflowered more virgins than there are days in a year

Whats with the obsession for virgins?
Are you a virgin?

Yes

>Yes
Once you're not, you'll see that it holds very little significance.

Only among the ummah inshallah

But that's just cope like the fox that could only get the low hanging fruit

No sane man wants the leftovers of other men

I'm probably gonna get one but it isn't an easy process like you think it is.

>Ikibey talking about sanity
lmao

So to explore your narratives a little further, if someone is no longer a virgin, the only way to stay virtuos, and to keep a sex life at the same time, is to marry the person who took your virginity, and for the sake of that other persons vitrousness, hope that you took his or hers virginity as well?

No, we are first world and white.

Precisely. Not everybody can be or us virtuous. That's why the barriers to entry into the most virtuous kingdom of all is so high. If every commoner could do it, they'd be doing it already.

And once you lose your virginity, aka your ticket to heaven, you might as well start doing all the other degenerate shit that you refrained from doing as a virgin since its a slippery slope from thereon after

>since its a slippery slope
You know that's a fallacy right

Yes but you must marry before sex

Nigga you is a fallacy

pls call your moms now and ask for a wife for me

Yes but they are not for Gr**ks

My mother keeps talking about a doctor daughter of one of her friends. I think she wants me to marry her, and I believe her mother is also okay with the idea. It's fucking weird ngl.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

If I marry an Indian I will roleplay as Alexander during sex.

Parents and children start to live completely separate lives starting in teenage years. A lot of parents don't even give a shit about education or how much money their kids make

I always wondered how arranged marriages work nowadays, like what's the procedure in muslim countries and others?
How does your family find one? Agencies? Social circles?
Can I meet and talk with the girl before marrying her? possibly without and hijab or a niqab?
What if I don't like her or she doesn't like me?

Doctors habe stable jobs and earn above average money
Its not good to marry a girl that can live on her own