I really like China but

It's the oldest civilization on earth and had the greatest economic miracle ever.

But most of these china shill people are incels who's identity is more hate america or the west rather than like China. China has some really cool shit about itself that I wish people talked about more but its always "America bad, China mog" and it's usually just some braindead US seethe and it's usually from some incel who only cares about the CCP.

If you're a diaspora shill, what the fuck are you doing only going "Based Xi dab on west." There's so much shit you could pull from china thats cool on it's own merit. 5000 years worth of it actually.

Attached: Flag-China.jpg (800x534, 43.6K)

I like rice. Does China have rice?

No northerner (chinese) eat mainly wheat

i am disgusted

Whats the problem in hate you fuckers??

You deserve all the suffering of this world and much more

why are gommie flags so ugly?

'ove xi, 'ove the country, 'ate the people

simple as

Kill yourself diaspora-fag.

The reality is we live in a borderless, nationless neoliberal world so none of it really matters.

American globalism killed China

>hate the chinese language
>hate chinese history
>hate chinese food
>hate chinese people
>hate chinese culture
>hate chinese products
>love the chinese communist party

Attached: 1590354220135.png (733x859, 339.96K)

It's the same in India. Northern Indians don't really eat rice, wheat is the staple there.

as long they stay in their country, i like them too if not i like them dead like bugs

If you judge anything by its shills it's completely ruined. Christianity, Nietzsche, Japan, China, professional esports, professional sports, any author, classical music, etc. the average person is a retard

It's the complete opposite for me. I love everything except ccp. I actually wouldn't mind the ccp but the faggots always try to start shit for no reason. They have this superiority complex that is really infuriating to deal with.

Yeah well the average chinese is a literal peasant or former peasant with a feudal mindset

That makes them that much worse to deal with

That said i like the CCP because they're probably the only ones able to transform them from dirty uncivilized peasants into something resembling first world

Lol have you ever been to Taiwan or Singapore.
There is no ccp there
And the people are doing ok if not better

Taiwan and Singapore had authotarian govnts

Much, much smaller countries with no landlocked regions. Apples and oranges desu

I think the coastal areas in china will do just fine in a democracy actually. Its too bad most of china doesn't live next to the ocean

>MUH 5000 YEARS OF CHINESE HISTORY
I don't give a fuck about what happened 5 years ago, let alone 5000.
Tell me some cool things about contemporary China.
Hard mode: Non-economic things.
Other East Asian countries were able to develop without the CCP, the Chinese peasants would've been fine.

Also, India suffers from very similar problems. Very large countries with huge inland populations. The main difference is governance

since 2016 it's been pretty much >jynabad 24/7 everywhere
then if you have a nuanced opinion and aren't just repeating what you read on the Daily Mail then you're a wumao chink bugman cinnamon square wiggur genocide thailand is a country winnie le pooh +9001 social credit.

it's easy to see why they would be frustrated and become radicalized and blame the US and their mass media for what they perceive to be propaganda against China, especially if they are Chinese and have to deal with the ever increasing anti-asian racism themselves.

t. not chinese

Attached: 1639905161572.png (800x900, 928.14K)

Who the fuck actually eats rice, then? Why did they grow it?!

I don't like the CCP but any government that forms in China will be authoritarian.

It's just the northern parts of the country. Everywhere else rice is the staple. Plus the northern parts eat rice as well but just not as much.

Attached: b37080b61f92a3ed7995d65be0694aa8.jpg (2175x1800, 389.04K)