I have dreamt my whole life about travelling to India and bedding an Indian women in her traditional garments

I have dreamt my whole life about travelling to India and bedding an Indian women in her traditional garments.

Attached: before-the-rains.jpg (1134x793, 293.57K)

Are you the jew who is obsessed about India?

contemplate the scent

Britishwood already has made a enough films and books about Indian woman + British man. Now even when there is a white boy in a relationship with an Indian girl in a Bollywood film 99% of the time he is portrayed as a Brit.

Attached: images (1).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

I support the Anglo Indian race.

Brits and Indians should racemix and take over the Chings

Attached: 1637140924729.webm (900x1268, 1.93M)

99% of brown people in British movies and shows are Indians/Pakis, Mexicans, Arabs, etc are nowhere to be seen.

But I've noticed that British people are more obsessed with putting blacks than Brown's.

Dark Indian women don't get enough love. Too many lighten their skin and hide their heritage.

Yes. There are a lot of blacks in England. In fact there are more Blacks than Indians in England. (1.4 mln vs 1.8 mln)

Yall liking bbc?

This. Dark skinned Indian women are S tier.

If you go to India, post pictures of yourself on Tinder (or whatever they use) and explicitly say in your profile "I want to SEX SEX SEX a pretty indian girl in traditional dress", you will get a few hits within a day. There will be a few women shameless enough to take up your request for sake of fucking someone who isn't INDIAN for once.

Go ahead and try it. It won't work

There are 1.38B people in India. I'm not saying Indian women are sluts, just that it's statistically probable that there are hundreds of thousands of Indian women who are absolute sluts and love the international gang bang.

would be the most erotic aroma.

Based.

Attached: 6a017c3589597f970b01bb07dccc76970d (1).png (576x460, 703.53K)

Vgh

Indian women are made for Big British Cock.

You do know that India has prostitution

How much

And then your face will disappear? How can you do that to your reputation?

To 99.9% of them, dating and casual is a foreign idea & have no idea what Tinder is.

only in a couple of areas in a few northern cities and theyre absolute shit