Are white men the answer in your cunt?

are white men the answer in your cunt?

Attached: are white men the answer.png (739x922, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOsWbKcGf6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe

Attached: 1592156689006.jpg (1564x1564, 179.52K)

God, i wish

This is me now

Attached: Troony.jpg (528x661, 72.88K)

most of the black chicks I've been with or seen with white guys fit into a type

Woah, do white men look like THAT?

I wanna slap it!

fauci ouchie? god you know there really is nothing more repulsive than a gay man how could you not adore women what a FREAK let it jump

ohhh massa hardaaa haardaaa yuuueahhh

Attached: candy and cakes are bitch food.jpg (319x475, 15.24K)

I see women like weak things, like, in the puppy or little cat sense, i wouldn't fuck a kitten desu

Nah

Chinese men are the answer for angola tho

I will go to angola and fuck your women
You will not be able to stop my superior aryan genes from breeding your women
Have fun raising a white kid

idk man it seems like black women don't really want black dudes anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=EOsWbKcGf6Q

Attached: 1643986676720.png (1188x509, 77.04K)

Yes. That is to say, they HATE them.

Latinas love my bbc though.
I fucked a few latinas when I went to America, I might have kids there.

seems like black women just keep choose WHITE MEN bro

Attached: 1643770663830.jpg (736x817, 69.59K)

what?

Maybe black american, but certainly not afro-latinas. They HATE yt bois as well

Are you a women? Are you 6’4

That, i don't like women because i see them as perpetual children, or small animals, is a weird thing.

Which is?

i'm not really sure? have sex? what do you mean?

Speak clear tranny

A person that has a shop below my house got a black brazilian pregnant and she made his life hell
like she is a demon possessed person, it ruinned my black kween int fantasy

first she bankrupted him demanding they live in an expensive gated community for rich people
then they divorced, and she stopped taking care of the baby, she has 2 nannies he pays, one for the morning, another for the afternoon
once the kid ended up in hospital almost dead because he was anemic from her not feeding him
2 weeks ago he was late one day sending her her monthly money and she physically abused him in his shop for over an hour, some neighbour called the cops

she takes advantage of feminism, it's very easy for her to get a judge to forbid him from seeing her and their child ever again by saying he beat her or something like that, women always keep the children here, she is basically a monster
For 2 hours I wonder if I should call the cops or not, because I could hear her screaming and punches and kicks, but finally some other neighbour did it

you seem dumb lol why black fantasy i have never found black people very attractive

No

How is life in Angola? Have you ever left there? Are you a local? Are you a foreigner?

Also

RARE
A
R
E

>though

Attached: 1639379136347.png (687x723, 208.31K)

why enter such a stupid fucking click bait thread?

I would seriously rather rail Serena Williams over Sharapova, I totally understand the reddit guy, but the few experiences ive had with Black Dominicans and Brazilians weren't very good with regards to their personality.
I mean full blacks, not mixed like pardos.

Did you even read his post? Are you inebriated?

R A R E
A
R
E

are you non white?

Attached: q5OL30Eh.jpg (250x174, 7.22K)

These kind of things could be avoided easily if guys take notice of any red flags.
>"hurr they only showed their true nature after getting into a relationship"
For some, yeah, however I see too many that do NOT fit that category. A lot of them are open books.

Anons will talk shit but in all honesty they may very well be.
Black men have failed their women. They are completely inept. They don't provide and can be abusive. I know this because I am a black male who witnessed the majority of the males in my family and all around me in my city drink, smoke or shoot themselves to death. The black male is essentially crippled. I don't know why but I honestly don't have much hope for us.

Black men do treat black women like shit in my observation