Why is America like this?

Attached: Mental illness.jpg (1169x1406, 196.25K)

Ah yes like the American export "peace to the middle-east".

You know (((why)))

"Wokeism" is a dying movement

>Bloomberg
Oh boy.

to be fair the middle east is fairly peaceful right now.

clickbait story aside: this show was pretty good

Not it's not lmao

Yes it is.

What show

wokeism is supported by every major corporation, government, mainstream political party, and institution across the english-speaking world. it's not going anywhere kek

Proofs?

My man at least use a proxy next time. The laziness of your kind is ridiculous recently

It's not great but they have been successful exporting that cancer alright. Honestly it's not the burgers fault. Lefty shitheads and victim playing niggers just copy everything that happens in the US.

>hate woke
>hate vegan
>hate youth
why you even here
>>>/facebook/

>kek
this guy was personally offended

The funniest part of that article is that the author is a staunch conservative, but still supports "wokeism" because he believes it could be used to expand American influence abroad, and increase American soft power.

Attached: cultural influence.png (775x225, 26.4K)

we haven't reached peak woke.

As a white male, what would happen if i were to shout the n word loud and clear in the middle of a crowd in an overwhelmingly majority liberal far-left city at a peak woke place in time? Would I get lynched right there and then?

Not lynched but you'd definitely get a right hook at least

I don't know. But the police will probably be called. Anything else depends on you.

Most likely some people would stare at you and someone might come over and start threatening you until you apologize and say you have tourettes syndrome

Is that not the reaction nowadays pretty much though?

I think he meant that it's peaceful because the Americans have been thrown the fuck out.

Isn't he right, though? Judging from current discourse in Germany, whole modern fields like critical race theory are getting imported without even considering the basic differences between North American and European societies, migrational histories and demographics. The americanization of discourse is a real thing here and its effects are largely positive for the US.

We'll all just be Americans with accenta in a century won't we?

Not if China wins, which it will

God I wish.

The reality is that America blew itself up by reducing its political system to a reality TV show.

'supported' is too weak. more like created and controlled.

>its effects are largely positive for the US.
it's a race to the bottom

The us has about a couple decades at this rate before a total implosion of their entire society. Europe will be dragged down with it because we haven't been truly independent since the 1800s

I fucking wish brĂ¼dimongo