Your cunt

>Your cunt
>how bad are the zoomers

>Aus
>It's worse than you can imagine

Attached: 1643100192033.jpg (1874x1330, 1.4M)

I am a zoomer and Im not like that

How do I get citizenship so I can move to Tasmania?

>first world “zoomers”
Not my problem

Get a Work and Holiday visa (12 months max), get a job and hopefully get your employer to sponsor you before your visa runs out.

I am a zoomer and this is totally me.

I sometimes work with kids
They just want to know about cool fish

I have to work for a year?
I can't do that, I have autism and no special talents for employment. I just want to buy a house in Australia with my crypto gains.

>USA
Holy fuck they're like walking corpses.

It can't be that bad

>brazil
>If they are poor they wear soccer jerseys and get soccer player haircuts and talk like primates, if they are rich, half try to imitate the poor zoomers and the other half speak like they are from the favelas but dress like they own yachts, all retarded anyways, glad the world is fucked so the bloodlines will end soon

Attached: download.gif (500x375, 1.34M)

Just die already boomers, this is our world now fr fr no cap

It's impossible to even describe it. They're like an entire generation that's got something fundamental inside of them broken but even that does not sum it up. A bad chatbot but a human however that doesn't convey the emotion or reality of the situation.

All made up, millennials are just scared of their increasing age and the fact that they are no longer the young generation
Move along and disregard all m*llennioid disparagement

Damnit
You got me

I don't really believe most of these, but
>zero problem solving skills
>everyone is on the phone most of the time
>no ambition
>no plan for the future
>belief that the world is ending soon
I have observed these.

I never understood why zoomers think the world is ending. Is it the climate change fearmongering?

yes

Because they have radically fewer opportunities than previous generations and 66% of them had their family (which is the source of stability in a child's mind) destroyed because mom and dad were mentally ill gen X losers.

Mostly. There is also fearmongering about war. But there are also other things. I think the vision of social and economic progress and development was lost. And that idea was central to the issue of political legitimacy for a very long time.

Haha, yeah...

Attached: 1644199936423.jpg (400x524, 25.67K)

They're comparatively not awful, esp considering this country has both British boomers and the deano generation