What do you have to say for yourselves?

what do you have to say for yourselves?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1080x666, 53.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraf.rs/amp/vesti/srbija/2896902-izrazito-uznemirujuci-sadrzaj-18-placaju-da-bi-silovali-omamljene-pse-sve-se-desava-na-tajnoj-lokaciji-u-beogradu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no way this is real. lmao

'ate Britishers
'ate Srbziganys
simple as

time to move to serbia I guess

"uhhh yeah uhhh can I get a source on this?"
it's real

Too expensive.

you can fuck a dog for free, why go to Serbia and pay 60 quid?

wtf i love bongs now

whats the actual fuck ?

Serbs and English deserve each other.

Fake news. If there really were Brits in Serbia, there would have been at least one balcony-related death a week in the newspapers.

>Leviathan has been described as neo-fascist[5][6][7][8], neo-Nazi,[9] and alt-right party,[10] and it is positioned on the far-right on the political spectrum.[7][11][12] It has been heavily criticized for its anti-human rights behaviour.[13] It has been also described as a satellite party of the Serbian Progressive Party.
Sounds like a bunch of retarded Serbs making up some bullshit to get mad at foreigners and protecting the heckin pupperinos.

We need numbers. I bet there are more G*rmans than Brits

Sounds like a libturd is mad that his girlfriends boyfriend can't get a tagteam partner.

Its not about destination but the journey. And so the journey end in lovers meeting.

ah, finally, the debunkening

Why don't you nonces just fuck slags like the pakis do?

Attached: 192656346_4017689675012673_1831098541835760954_n.jpg (720x987, 128.75K)

Croats can't handle the balcony banter

Very rude to call Serbs dogs.

Don't get me wrong. I 100% believe that Brits fuck dogs. The unbelievable part was that they'd bother traveling to Serbia to do it.

>OH GOD KNOCK ME UP WITH YOUR MUZZIE BRAT AHMED

Attached: UK-grooming-gangs.png (941x481, 212.5K)

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraf.rs/amp/vesti/srbija/2896902-izrazito-uznemirujuci-sadrzaj-18-placaju-da-bi-silovali-omamljene-pse-sve-se-desava-na-tajnoj-lokaciji-u-beogradu

>sex with dogs
Bit rude to describe Serbian women as dogs.

You just know.

Britanci na vrbe

>OOOOHHHH DON'T COME INSIDE PLEASE AHMED I'M OVULATING RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1638499772445.jpg (857x605, 163.92K)