Byzantium

what do Türks think of the city of the world's desire aka Konstantiniyye aka Istanbul also known as Constantinople?

is it heaven on earth? is it a crowded shithole? was it worth conquering from the Greeks?

Attached: 1623210396789.png (640x320, 390.07K)

Constantinople in 2050

Attached: max-bedulenko-greek-1.jpg (1920x1232, 1.06M)

I hate the City and I hate its people.
>inb4 some retard accuses me of being a selyak
I'm from the City, retards. It's a concrete shithole with pathetic urban planning and snobby cunts who think world revolves around Istanbul and being an Istanbulite is something to be proud of. Istanbulites are worse than, may the Eternal Blue Sky forgive me for uttering this word, p*Risians.

Also it's overcrowded, obviously. 1 out of 4 Turks live there lmao. And they think being an Istanbulite is an achievement. Yeah, right. Sure thang.
>Yo deeger I'm one of the 20 million people from Istanbul
>Çüüüüş alteeer

>is it heaven on earth?
if you are rich, yes, otherwise it's a typical soulless mega city.

>is it a crowded shithole?
yes. very very much.

>was it worth conquering from the Greeks?
never "conquered" it from "greeks". larpers gonna larp.

this.
istanbul is overrated as fuck.
real culture is seen in small provinces. not in concrete hellholes with economic refugees and history based on myths.

Which city is better, Istanbul or Konya? What is the best city in Turkey. Turkey looks kind of kino. I wish I could travel there without covid bullshit.

>society collapses
>warlord takes *stanbul
>forces out all the T*rks
>names the city Constantinopolis
VGH

Its name is Byzantion. Fucking Romans and Turks changing a perfectly good name.

>Istanbul or Konya
Neither but if I had to choose it'd be Istanbul.
>What is the best city in Turkey
There are a few. But İzmir, Marmaris, and Antalya are the best I think.

I've been to Istanbul and I think it's one of the most beautiful city in Europe

Fight me

Attached: comment_1589306548QildEBjrcirck2eLdeelE4,wat.jpg (647x838, 60.81K)

It's the gay capital of the European continent so if you're into that it's awesome i guess

Attached: 1565262463273.jpg (582x960, 90.06K)

>Germanic cucks prefering Greco-Roman names instead of its Germanic name Mickleyard (or Miklagard)

unironically go to konya.
konya is the butt of all jokes in turkey for being so religious. and still better culture, better food and even better people.

istanbul is phony, like any other megacity in the world. and if you don't know any turk personally, you'll end up in tourist traps anyway.

>never "conquered" it from "greeks". larpers gonna larp.

what happened? turks came and asked nicely?

it's 25% kurdish and when the kurds usurp the native anatolian arabs it will be heaven.

It's the shittiest city I have ever lived.

greeks turned into turks

Izmir I didn't expect. How are the cities in the East. Gaziantep, Kayseri, Amasya, Van.

Wanna switch the cities ? Lets see how youre going to survive living with Tunisians

>Cities in the East
Gaziantep is nice. So is Şanlurfa. The rest isn't nice, though. You can also check out Trabzon and Rize.