Are people in your cunt interested in the Olympics?

Are people in your cunt interested in the Olympics?

Attached: 1635782921711.jpg (750x972, 159.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OeJ5Rthr-WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope. barely any news in the media.

It is actually a steampunk theme park

youtu.be/OeJ5Rthr-WA

Not really

The actual olympics? Yes. The Winter olympics? Nobody is even aware it's happening.

It's the Scandinavian games.
Maybe Russia and Canada get in there.

No one gives three shits about the winter """olympics"""

yeah

Das rite

Attached: dasrite.png (694x727, 36.05K)

Attached: 1644194658037.webm (480x1028, 2.68M)

it's really refreshing, basically no browns and only a small percentage of asiatics

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 02-16-32 v - Have you ever played an official licensed Olympic- - Video Games - 4chan.png (1038x169, 53.13K)

what? didn't they just do that? no. It's turned into some weird shit. I can't watch it with a straight face.

no
in asia, there are only three countries (south korea, china, and japan) that care about the winter olympics, and south korea and china are always competing for the #1 in asia. norway is #1 in the world anyway what's more some of our national players are naturalized south koreans(whites) from europe and north america so i don't know if i can say they are one of us

My sister and brother in law have been watching it, or at least the curling

this is our winter olympic team our biathlon team is russian, our lugi player is german, our ice hockey team is full of americans and canadians you know they don't even speak basic korean well i can see why people in south korea don't like to watch the winter olympics it's too commercial

Attached: X6ITF6C3OKP7ICJEINKQSJRJ34.jpg (960x504, 113.64K)

biatlon is gay
they should use real service rifles instead of .22 for 10k
didn't even know korea have hockey team

No

this is our national ice hockey team i believe the olympics is corrupt from the moment you pay money to buy a national player

Attached: 한국_아이스하키_국가대표_귀화_선수.jpg (800x555, 116.14K)

why even do this?

>The Swedes have suggested that the conditions in the mountains are perilously cold.
>Plummeting temperatures are usually a given at the Games, but the Swedish delegation are urging cross-country skiing events to be held earlier in the day after one athlete, Frida Karlsson, was seen shaking and close to collapse at the end of the women’s 7.5km+7.5km skiathlon.

Complain your way to the top, Sweden!

Attached: 1644233834187.jpg (1440x1790, 1.11M)