French in France

French in France
>How dare you speak English here?! That's disgusting!
French in Canada
>No! We refuse to learn English! We don't care if you're the majority, you will learn French!
French in Belgium
>Us? Learn Dutch? Pfeh! As if, you will learn French but we refuse to learn your language!

Why are the French like this? Such arrogant people.

Attached: decisive.png (1272x1110, 1.76M)

>>How dare you speak English here?! That's disgusting!
no one does that

>>No! We refuse to learn English! We don't care if you're the majority, you will learn French!
yes based, otherwise French would disapear there

>>Us? Learn Dutch? Pfeh! As if, you will learn French but we refuse to learn your language!
There's no excuse for this one, walloons are cunts not to learn Dutch when all flemoids I met spoke almost perfect French...

It's exactly what us Anglophones do and it's based

and they're completely right

we anglophones just speak however we want and the rest of the world follows along like drones

you are a fucking faggot and maybe a nigger too. the stereotype of french people getting mad at people speaking english in their country comes from impudent tourists who don't bother learning a single word of french before going to the country and asking complete strangers directions. imagine if some tourist tapped your shoulder and suddenly started blabbering in their native language, would be annnoying would it not?
>why don't the québécois renounce their four hundred year old linguistic heritage
you'd think an american would know more about their own continent's history
>what is wallonia

खूनी कमीने भारत के महाशक्ति बनने तक प्रतीक्षा करें और आप 2030 में हिंदी बोलें

>France overthrew their monarchy then installed another monarch who inspired Hitler
How is this a revolution?

My favourite moment was when nappy entered egypt and all the local women threw themselves at the soldiers to slut it up.
Later he entered the biggest mosque there with his horse and they completely lost their shit since you arent even allowed to go in there with shoes.

why are you getting your panties in a twist over the French?? dumb boot licking anglo

Pic unrelated?
>Revolutionary retard installed Napoleon right after beheading Louis XVI
>Napoleon = shitler
Retard
Based Ali Bonaparte.

Attached: 1642989969435.jpg (850x400, 76.08K)

I aspire to be as based as Napoleon someday.

I hate amerimutts so much it's unreal

Wtf did he actually say that

Most likely fake quote by Muslim incels.

I thought the nazis blew up the Giza nose because they tried to hide its African origin?

He said that, after all, he was the master of propaganda. Just like his politics, he made shit up to appease everyone then did his own thing behind the scenes, how do you think he employed mamelukes during Egyptian campaign and Austerlitz for himself?
Rumors in government were that he was even scheming to become sultan of Egypt or something.

He's right, though. You calling him a bootlocker only shows how mad you are that not everybody eats up your bullshit, as anyone with common sense would.
So seethe harder, ignorant monolingual gringo. Let reality tear apart your faux a'd unearned sense of superiority.

>monolingual
I speak two languages, schizophrenic spic

Ils sont basés.

Attached: RDT_20220207_1323323406176411620809962.png (784x613, 460.29K)

Holy based.
How low have we fallen?

Regardez le Royaume-Uni, c'est une colonie, et la France contrôle Europa.