What is ure opinion on Slovenia and Slovenian posters?

What is ure opinion on Slovenia and Slovenian posters?

Attached: 20201026_110923.jpg (1367x1600, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

portalplus.si/mobile/2280/hrvati
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know anything so I'll assume you are cool.

I've never even heard of "Slovenia"

Love it and love them. I'm Slovene by blood.

i haven't talked to slovenes here much, but slovenia is based and one of my favorite places

dont think ive ever met one desu, although its odd because ive met atleast one person from all the balkan countries.

You should come. We have frahd chickin.

Attached: Recepti-velika-slika-0005-mara.jpg (940x392, 108.53K)

yeah bruh, i just noticed that was a thing here last time i was there
how is slovenia fried chicken different from kentucky fried chicken?

Slovenia looks quite and beautiful, very comfy!
Slovenians posters idk I guess they're nice because I don't read a lot of awful post from them.

I've never had KFC before, but it seems to offer a lot of spicy meals. Slovenian food is never spicy and as a rule it's quite bland except if you add mustard to your bratwurst. And I like it that way.

I think that everything about Slovenia is very schizophrenic. They are our only neighbors with whom we have never been at war. During Yugoslavia, they were the Croatian side kick. Everything has gone downhill since we left Yugoslavia. Their policy was openly anti-Croatian, but when they come on holiday during the summer, they pretend that we are best friends and that everything is fine. Croatia has won in absolutely all international trials against Slovenia, we are now in the EU and relations may never be better than in the last 30 years. I remember 2010, Croatia did not qualify for the World Cup in South Africa, but Slovenia was there. And in one of the matches there was an inscription 'greetings for Zagreb', the classic behavior of the younger brother. In the end, they did not pass the group, America scored a goal in the 94th minute. Then I felt sorry for the Slovenians for about 5 seconds. I am afraid for their future because already now about 20% of the Slovenian population is of non-Slovenian origin (Muslims, Serbs, Albanians, Macedonians).

i want it to be eternally irrelevent and peaceful because you people didn't do anything to deserve refugees, lgbtq+, and other western degeneracy
same goes for the baltic countries

Gayest country on earth

That's Italy.

best country worst posters

>During Yugoslavia, they were the Croatian side kick.
>the classic behavior of the younger brother

haha, classic balkanoid hubris. I'm glad we're not a balkanic nation, unlike the Croats.

That was exactly the case, it's another thing you don't know. There were 2 blocs: Croatia and Slovenia against Serbia and Montenegro. Macedonia and Bosnia were neutral and changed sides depending on the situation. Well, I don't know, it looks like an inferiority complex to me when you send a message to Zagreb from the World Cup. Try to imagine that Croatia sends messages 'greetings for ljubljana', lol. This is impossible because Croatia does not see you as a rival. The Balkans? You know what looks Balkan to me? Lose 4 disputes before international institutions and bribe judges. We both know who did it, hehe.

Absolutely fucking disgusting people and this is coming from a guy who isn't an ultranationalist who adores Poles, Slovaks and others.

They act as superior humans to all others of their kind because they were a German slave for...ever and they built them their state that they actually impoverished until last 3 decades until they started stealing in a fashion that would make a jew blush.

You come to their state and try to communicate in our common language and they will do the Parisian thing where they just speak to you in their language with a look of disgust.

Trannies on a national level.

Attached: 1644163526951.jpg (1200x1200, 152.39K)

>You come to their state and try to communicate in our common language
seen this happen irl with some zoomies in ljubljana holy shit don't do that

meh, don't care, when you act like that you won't have many friends left and given their international standing and allies...yeah

Attached: RDT_20220206_0858082050367493746409446.jpg (1080x923, 83.41K)

This is actually the key text for understanding Slovenian frustrations. Author: Dimitrij Rupel, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia.
portalplus.si/mobile/2280/hrvati
Best part:
Vse do osvoboditve 1945, v nekem pogledu celo do osamosvojitve leta 1991, so imeli Hrvati Slovence v žepu. Slovenski voditelji (Krek,Šušteršič,Tavčar...) so na ves glas priznavali, da so Slovenci del hrvaškega naroda ("Slovenci so alpski Hrvati"), nato so šli še korak dalje, ko so se ob razpaduAvstro-Ogrskeveselo sprijaznili, da je Slovenija del hrvaške države s prestolnico vZagrebu.