/brit/

top gear gf edition

Attached: 1643931625475.jpg (640x352, 107.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amboyna_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poo willy bum

jamie chadders sub edish

Attached: -methode-sundaytimes-prod-web-bin-23617fe6-2916-11e8-b146-064d59a91d4d.jpg (2250x1500, 262.31K)

for me its the vietnam special

if labour dies, would it be their fault or the tories?

need a life coach to tell me what to do

Live laugh love x

David Cameron.

Attached: phteven.jpg (600x594, 52.03K)

do a poo mate

prefer the Africa one with oliver

How the hell do you fuck up booking meeting rooms

Hate cars
Hate Jeremy clarkson
Love trains
simple as

is it true clarkson is a cunt

no hes just british innit

ye, but a lucrative cunt
made a very successful career from it

Going to learn Chinese for when we lose ww3 so I can get a good role in the new world

Still hung over from Saturday night.

he used to be quite based in the early years but now he's turned into a grumpy old twat

Be honest lads, how much work do you actually do a week? I often only end up doing about 8 hours a week of actual work out of the 40 hours I get paid. I feel really guilty about it, yet I still seem to be accomplishing more than a lot of my co-workers.

just cause you feel it doesn't mean its there

The modern left are on the side of multinational corporations and massive pharmaceutical companies. The right are the working class fighting for their rights and have organised the biggest working protest in 20 years. Mad.

there have been days at work where I literally just occupied a chair for 8 hours and listened to the radio

Do britbongs call janitors "jannies"?

Attached: aghfhaighifuadh.jpg (227x529, 22.27K)

probably do 4 hours a day
used to feel guilty about it, but when i think about how much time i spent talking to others in the office or making coffee or going out for a break, i reckon i actually do more work at home
anyway as long as toilberg keeps on paying me then im not bothered

Muse was the last bastion of mainstream rock.

playing Terminator: Resistance
it's actually pretty good

Attached: SH4-49 (1).jpg (3000x2400, 1.45M)

Probably about 15 hours. Used to do about the same in the office and noone ever questioned it and it's been years now

is it true labour used to be against immigration?

Same

is it yeah

>What can "fall apart" in booking a meeting room?
room not booked, room double booked, wrong room booked (strict limits to number of people due to covid still), people not invited, wrong people invited, people invited but not getting the invite and calendar event sent (there's a checkbox for that), lots of things

>How is this even a job, could easily create a program that does this.
there is a program and he does it through that, in fact we used to do it ourselves and were just responsible for booking our own meetings, but the trend here in academia is for admin positions to be created to do things academics could easily do themselves in a minute, forcing the academics to spend hours instead chasing the admins responsible for the menial task because they keep forgetting or fucking up

this is usually followed by admins complaining about academics bullying them and creating a few new admin positions to make sure this doesn't happen. the critical mass where the number of admin surpassed the number of research and teaching staff at uni and took over most decision-making was crossed a good decade ago. six years ago I could just upload a timetable, now it goes through literally four pairs of admin hands and I need to make sure none of them fucks up because in the end I'm the one responsible for the timetables students get.

>. The rivalry had existed for many years and had found its first serious manifestation in the Far East, where the Dutch were slowly driving the English from the trade with the Spice Islands and where local Dutch officials had seized and tortured English merchants at Amboyna in 1623.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amboyna_massacre

Attached: 1280px-Amboyna.jpg (1280x1524, 603.21K)

Raise your hand if you're still in your trackie bottoms

Jannies is used universally fren, it has become a meme
they used to be the classic working class party, so at one point they probably were. They were infiltrated by certain groups who have turned the tides in their policies, and now they're full of middle class zoomers and immigrants and are very pro immigrant.
And yet working class areas will still vote en masse for them because they still believe labour must still be fighting for their interests when in reality no one is.
t. Britbong who ironically became a dirty immigrant in a whiter country

yeah my thick knob is throbbing in mine x

why don’t they have double decker trains to fit more people on?

is it really better to finish a uni degree you don't want to use than to just start from scratch at something else?

Now he’s fat ugly and old though so does it matter x