How do you guys feel about Russians in your countries? Do you let along with them?

How do you guys feel about Russians in your countries? Do you let along with them?

Attached: baltic states.jpg (855x1240, 262.47K)

I'm Estonian and I once paid a Russian to fuck my wife

No they can fuck off.

Balt, Russian... what's the difference?

Attached: Lithuanians.png (750x904, 795.44K)

I heard that lithuinians are the biggest criminal ethnic in Scandinavia

These countries are not the same

Lithuania issued passports for everyone

Latvia issues a language exam for citizenship and like 30% of Russians are stateless

Estonia issues its own language exam and about 20% of Russians are stateless

We don’t talk much.

Lithuania had no Russians. You should be happy we didn’t put them in death camps. These people were imported here to genocide us. Russians are the most genocidal monkeys out there, Patton was right about you being an Asiatic barbarian horde only fit to be put to death.

Because we had a very small minority of mongoloids and they integrated well except for the homo sovieticus in Visaginas (formerly Sniečkus Fuck and Suck)

Baltic states was a mistake. They are God's punishment for our sins.

A country has the Balts it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can only thrive and settle in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.

Seriously Poles have like the worst eastern European look out of all slavs and balts

Your entire country, culture and history is a train wreck in slow motion except for Kievan and Novgorodian Rus periods.

There are a ton of russians in Goa for some reason.

why shouldn't we genocide you after such words huh

They will slowly breed you out and annihilate you. In the heart of every Russian is genocidal intent.

Estonians are Mongoloids though

You might want to check your Siberian admixture

Attached: 1637852563232.jpg (663x760, 61.56K)

They might be alcoholics and failures but they are imperialists nonetheless.

Any American opinion about European matters automatically goes in to the trash. Be a good fat and shart in some other thread and let us sort this out.

>You should be happy we didn’t put them in death camps.
If you had such option you definitely would. In a short period of time when there was no Russian superiors standing behind to slap you on the wrist Estonia became the first and one of the very few "judenfrei" countries by exterminating all jewish civilians.

If anything Russians should be happy you're inherently impotent nation so even despite your subhumanic tendencies you can't really execute them in real life and resort to seething on the internet

>russians are clearly low-class citizens in the countries that they used to rule
why is this?
it's the only group of people i can think of that is like this