I suffer in India

>I suffer in India
No you don't.

Attached: curry.jpg (1200x1796, 216.65K)

Doesn’t look tasty at all; it kind of resembles vomit.

>OMG is that le heckin' BEANS and CORN!!!
t. you

Everyone can't afford this food daily unless you are upper middle class

Kek

That bread is unisonically the best I've ever tasted in my entire life.

This is Unironically true. The only great thing about this shithole is you get amazing food

Chicken Tikka masala is so good

What are the common everyday foods in india? At least for the area you live in

To be very honest Mexican food is literal heresy and one dimensional. Most overrated cuisine I have consumed. Heck Greeks and Turks make better food than you guys. It's low-key hilarious when your Manlet brothers seethe about tacos and burritos it's literally peasant food with no culinary sense. Mexican food is literally cancer in a culinary sense. U don't even undersrand how non sensical cuisine can be like. Who the fuck eats rice and meat along with beans. You don't combine legumes and meat you filthy barbarians.

go home paki bastard

Eating butter chicken everyday is not healthy.
I eat rice and meat with legumes sometimes

Dal, roti and some mashed vegetable dish for peasants like us. Depending you can add pickles, yoghurt and ghee to change taste.
Otherwise it's usually palak paneer,mattar paneer and stuff

You are a varbairan toom even Pakis have that while dish. You don't mix chicken with legumes or potatoes. Those are culinary heresies.

Attached: Screenshot_20220112-101558_Gallery.jpg (1029x1292, 289.29K)

Holy fuck, how do more of you not kill yourselves? Why do you """people""" want to bring 17 children each into the world, only to serve them mashed vegetable peasant slop?

I have only 2 siblings you mashed potato eating schizo emufucker

Pulse/Vegetable with chapatti

You sound like you'd prefer other sorts of food. The foods you describe are delicious.

Don't worry our vegetarian food is enough for us

So you poor parents thought it would be a good idea to be even poorer by having 3 kids? Do they even think? Are your parents capable of any kind of coherent thought, let alone the ability to have forethought?

Attached: 1609233334151.jpg (632x1952, 105.89K)

Answer me faggot, stop jerking off and harassing random white women for 1 fucking night and have use your brain. I'll reward you by having a cow rape you.

dont worry some newfag will fall for these shitty baits

Good dishes that I get on home. We are North Indians so we make superior food.
So usually
>Biryanis Chicken/goat
>Butter chicken (not as good as restaurant version)
>Shahi Paneer/Mattar Paneer/Palak Paneer/Paneer Bhurji
Dishes you can get in restaurants that I recommend you trying
>Mutton Rogan Josh
>Butter Chicken
>Aslam's Butter Chicken(difference being it's just one guy in old Delhi and he just roasts chicken and covers it in a brick of butter and spices)
>Seekh Kebab
>Hyderabad Dum Biryani(no rice dish will ever surpass it no pilaf/pulao/Biryani will ever surpass it)
>Tandoori Chicken
>Galauti Kebab with romali roti(made of beef and goat)
>Tunday Kebab (these are made of beef)
>Murgh Mussalam
>Afghan Chicken
>Changezi Chicken
>Mutton Korma
>Dal Makhani
>Paneer Butter Masala
>Mixed Vegetables
>Amritsari Dish Curry
>Paneer Tikka

>beef
Fuck off scum

I only eat goat though I've tried the beef one most likely it was buff though

user's high. I had good chicken tikka and rice at a bus station for the equivalent of $0.75 USD a few days ago.

You also get really, really good meat-based dishes in some rural areas for even less.

Answer the question Rajesh Kumar

>good food = not suffering
American education. Good food is the biggest indicator of suffering because they have to have something good in their lives.

not falling for your baits niggesh