Dad calls me excitedly and tells me he has two tickets for his favorite baseball team

>Dad calls me excitedly and tells me he has two tickets for his favorite baseball team
>asks me if I want to go watch them with him
>Tell him I'm too busy with work
>"That's okay, user...I love you, son"
>"Haha, okay dad, I'll call you later"
>He passes away a month later
>didn't call him once
I never told my dad how much I loved him bros, all he wanted to do was spend time with his son in his final moments and I ignored him
call your parents, please

Attached: unnamed.jpg (393x682, 46.34K)

I lost my Dad to a brain hemorrhage when I was 11.

You didn't know he was dying? He could have told you like I'm dying or sth idk

It was covid
Get the vaccine

this didnt happen

this isn't twatter, we can tell you aren't the OP

I had to it's mandatory here

3000 amerifats are still dying to covid every day

still though, call your parents in Somalia.

>a 9/11 every day
N-never forget

Americans will use anything other than metric to measure stuff... sigh

I think your dad was more concerned about raising a total bitch than not going to some niggerball sports game

If you dont start swimming back to mumbai ill kill the nearest sreetshitter i see

If you ever try to be funny again ill rape your cunt to death in front of your father

meds, schizo

If youre this bad at hiding now how will you fare when i got ealk around with a gun looking for cow piss drinkers irl?

I still live with my parents and things would probably be much better between us if not for my 10 year old brother who's a pampered shithead who gets excused for everything he does and literally gets everything he wants even if it's a new iPhone every year while I had to slave my summers to afford a shitty Chinese phone and a laptop

Why do all Burgers and Westerners always say
>I haven't spoken to my parents in a week/month/etc
What the fuck is wrong with you people? I talk to my parents multiple times per day. Everyone does. What kind of mentality is this where kids go long periods of time not talking to their parents? Christ, no wonder you gave us this Hellscape of a world...

Attached: 1618369727096.png (637x400, 346.71K)

Every cloud has a silver lining I guess, masks are annoying but covid putting in work

Well I don't want to talk to my parents cause the question inevitably comes to work and gf

and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
little boy blue and the man in the moon

Attached: 1542465941500.jpg (746x541, 43.21K)