Why don't more people talk about how France got btfo'd by Germany in 1940? They got conquered in 6 weeks...

Why don't more people talk about how France got btfo'd by Germany in 1940? They got conquered in 6 weeks. It's embarrassing af yet nobody bullies them for it.

Attached: The weeping Frenchman, 1940.jpg (1500x1211, 239.75K)

Denmark got conquered in 6 hours

They get bullied for it all the time. Le surrender monke

what are you talking about dumbass zoomer, people have been bullying France about that relentlessly. that's where the idea that they surrender comes from.

>It’s embarrassing af yet nobody bullies them for it.

Are you new here? (On the internet)

they couldnt do shit, half the world was still riding horses and making wood fires while germans were rampaging in futuristic war-cars

ᗙnobody bullies them for it

I'm pretty sure the surrender monkey meme is one of the most common stereotypes in the world.

Ask a Namibian what he knows about France and he'll tell you that they surrendered to the Germans in 1940.

Where have you been living? It's the first thing any anglo will talk about when you mention France or the French.

Because we have very few equals. I mean imagine if someone from Turkey were to make fun of our military history, it'd be just risible

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-000628_Samsung Internet.jpg (1294x3870, 1.29M)

>nobody bullies them for it.

>if someone from Turkey were to make fun of our military history
Yes

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (396x702, 126.7K)

Damn you guys must really hate Armenians

don't you have the one where 22 armenians farmers destroyed your soldiers ?

>armenians
Where are they now????

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (396x733, 28.06K)

>Turkish claim
holy kek

>Where are they now?
you tell me, you seems to have problem with numbers

The French lost more men in ww1 than America has in its entire history. They got fucked by ww1 harder than any real country
turkey lost like 20% of its civilisation population in Anatolia when it wasn't even invaded

kikes and mutts love to remind us of it, don't you remember the second irak war

>Where are they now????
Speaking turkish

Cope harder. French can only beat africans who fought with sticks and shit
>turkey lost like 20% of its civilisation population in Anatolia when it wasn't even invaded
Yeah we got rid of armenians and greeks. Good riddance

Blitzkrieg Poland is still my favorite by far

Attached: 220px-Chiang_Wei-kuo_Nazi_1.jpg (220x337, 16.12K)

> Ask a Namibian
ofc a Namibian will tell you that lmao

Attached: EoUmxIPXMAIptIt.jpg (595x679, 85.74K)

It was a smart move. France overestimated the extent of how prolong an hypothetical German invasion would get bogged down and was too far reliant on Belgium putting up resistance.

The Germans were very innovative in applying new technology in their war doctrines and were far more mobile than expected. They capitulated with ultimately minor damage and loss of life involved.

Quality bait.
I'm impressed.

Ottoman Empire] The Famous Letter of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent to Francis I of France in February 1526 - National Library of France

Charles of Germany taken prisoner Francois of France, following the Pavye War on 24th of February 1525, and Francois’ mother Duchess Dangolen wrote a letter to Suleyman the Magnificent and sent it with ambassador Count Jan do Franjipan.

The letter of the queen as below:

“ I had left my son’s freedom to the fairness of Charles. But, he is insulting my son. I entreaty you to make my son free with your great world sovereignty, and grand power that the world recognised”.

Therefore, Sultan Suleyman sent two letters to both to the queen and to Francois and he said:

“You! Francois, the King of French province! You have sent a letter to us with your ambassador and informed us about the enemy that entered to your country and imprisoned you. So, you asked our favour for your freedom. It is not bizarre for a sovereign to be defeated or to be imprisoned. Do not worry about it. We have taken our arms and have been riding our horses for days and nights. Every thing will be as the God wishes”.

The German Emperor Charles, was defeated in the Mohac War and he went in fear with the siege of Vienna and he freed Francois.

Interestingly, Sultan Suleyman addresses the French King as, “You! Francois, the king of the French province”. This addressing reveals that, Kanuni saw France as a small province and the French King as a governor.

The real french lasted much longer in their fight against kikes and communism.
Many french know their current country wasnt worth saving.