I need at least 5 more years to save enough money for American college...

I need at least 5 more years to save enough money for American college, which means by the time I graduate my industry (IT) is probably pretty much dead due to outsourcing. What should I study instead bros?
I NEED to make six figures in my 30s or else I have to kms

Attached: CE143460-4D5D-4D37-899E-8263ECA30CBB.png (300x301, 29.18K)

out of curiosity, why choose an American college when they are so expensive? is the prestige difference so great?

Dont go to college do a tade school. Don't be schmuck

You could start by taking your meds

Because you literally can’t make six figures fresh out of college without any family connections and stuff outside the United States. It’s the only country in the world with actual social mobility

>he fell for migatard propaganda
Shut the FUCK up

Are you in High School?

Saving? user, you're supposed to get into debt.

>actual social mobility
>studying IT
I am a software developer and I myself have moved my entire family upwards and so have done others friends in the same field. Maybe it's because I live in isPain but really there is a lot of money to be made in IT, even more so with remote jobs from Japan, England and USA.

If I were American I’d take out debt and go to college like right now and then get six figure job right after graduation because IT is probably not gonna die in 5 years but in 10 years it’s over

France is firstie enough for you to make it, so it’s probably better for you to invest the time, energy, and money you would spend trying to immigrate to America on instead building a life for yourself in France.

heard of a loan, you Marxist?

It's not getting outsourced for two reason
The way Asians program, and the way westerners program are entirely different. This is because of the education system, and each fill different niches.
Second is that it's more efficient to have in-house network engineers, and IT people, than to try and solve everything over chatrooms, and phone calls.

Just go to community college for two years while working part time, then transfer to a university for the remaining two years and take out a loan.

You can’t work on student visa. It sucks
Well I’d rather not be that confident. Look at every fucking industry before IT. It’s gonna happen one way or another
Well I tried and it got me nowhere. I don’t want to get stuck here with American-poverty-line income for the rest of my life
I basically moved from the bottom of society to middle class doing part-time freelancing but in the long run I don’t think it’s viable. Plus the fucking taxes.
I think I need to jump ships before it sinks.

>Plus the fucking taxes.
can't be more true, the fucking taxes, everyone here talks about moving to Andorra lol

I hate to break it to you, but if you can’t make it in France, where you have citizenship, speak the language as your first language, grew up there, have connections there, etc, you’re probably not gonna make it here, where you have none of those advantages. Sorry.

not everyone makes 6 figs right out of college and its even harder without any connections.
t. makes over 250k at 24

I mean I don’t want to become the 1% elite or something, I only need a decent income AKA six figures. I mean come on you guys make six figures fresh out of college in some industries, while it’s never the case here.
Besides I know more about what’s happening in America than on my street so not a problem for me, I’m confident that I’m gonna fit in better there.

There are a lot of engineers with connections and 10-20ish years of who barely make 60k here. I mean come on you guys already knew it by making yuropoor jokes all day, right?

Do what you will. I’m just warning you that the grass will always seem greener somewhere else, and the vibe I’m getting is that you think America is the land of milk and honey where everyone makes a shitton of money. I assure you, that’s not the case. Some people here are wildly wealthy, yes, but others are poor, miserable, and depressed. Be cautious, and think very carefully about whether this is the right move for you. It might be- but it might not be. Think long and hard…

You should write scripts for videogames user

i am from india and most engineers in states also make that much. without connections, you arent worth shit here

Literal cope, i know a shitton of ppl who went from middle class engineers to crazy wealthy after movinh out of europoor.

I mean if I’m gonna die poor and miserable in 60 years or something, I’d rather take my chance and roll with it or simply just kms right now. And honestly the hope for a brighter future in America is the only thing that keep me continue now.

Are you the user from a top school in Paris region that got a working contract in Arizona?

Kek
I understand where you’re coming from. And as I said, it’s true- America is a wealthy country. Many people live happy, fulfilling lives here. But I’m warning you: it’s a land of extremes. America allows you to soar as high or crash as low as you wish, or as fate would have it. And there’s a sickness here, I can’t put my finger on it, but the best way I can describe it is that it’s very hard to make meaningful connections with people in America. As an immigrant, it will be doubly so for you. Americans are… shallow. But I wish you the best of luck.

Pic related, btw.

Attached: B9F2D8E6-D339-4A74-84E0-88C78032BB69.jpg (1200x1657, 419.65K)