Are people overworked in your country?

Are people overworked in your country?

Attached: 531c9e0a340c83c6c305948ba4ff345bd9f5e041da44a12bc1f237070d9d4510_1.jpg (828x820, 202.2K)

>I know poster is a black pipo for the way he express himself

I wonder if rural folks experience burnout?

I feel like they wouldn't mind working long hours because it benefitted their community directly, vs working for the jewlords

my mom draws schizo shit like this all the time when working. her desk is filled with psychotic drawings

>I wonder if rural folks experience burnout?
YES, WE SUFFER TOO

Attached: 1640928140923.jpg (400x338, 3.91K)

I used to draw a circle in my notebook with a pen and keep going until I punched several pages.

White pipo be like

Attached: 1620187671933.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

>I wonder if rural folks experience burnout?
You try waking up at 4 am because your father needs help with some machine not working bullshit that he NEEDS to start now before you drive one hour to your actual real job

I work 10hr days.
Its not bad.

Yes, because Protestant work ethics demand we overwork ourselves and our children to the point of becoming atheists.

>9 hour workday

Attached: 791A5F18-837B-4D47-880E-1FDDEE8E29C3.gif (320x232, 2.85M)

>9 hour work day
um, that's quite normal for me

Cuck.

I used to work for 12 hours straight and rest for 36. Some people would go for 12 hours work and 12 hours rest.

Or Asian-American or Chicanx

Spending 9-10 hours a day to commute and work is just unthinkable to me. You have to be a literal insect if you can accept it

;) i most likely also make A LOT more money than you do

I work from home so I rarely work more than 4 hours a day

Attached: 1613558932121.png (645x773, 48.65K)

I thought overworking in germany was seen as a sign of you not being efficient and therefore bad

>a lot
Not on a per /hr basis you fucking cuck

Have fun sucking corporate cock.

I want to punch this faggot

i work in a multinational team and germans are literally the only ones who stay late
theyre sometimes working during the weekend too lol

40% chance this co-worker goes postal in the next year.

9 hrs isnt that bad. If you totally hate your job then yeah 9hours would suck but then maybe dont work in a place you despise.

i also make more than him per hour

Kek let us know when they will allow you to exchange that money for time

Yes, sitting at home or squatting by your commie block doing nothing is certainly very valuable.

Rural people who work typical rural jobs? I would say there is somewhat of a essential difference.
If you work a rural job you have visible, definitive results that usually benefit you in some way.
I have something like farming in mind for example.
Its also different kind of work, that requires simple thinking but when its done, its done.
Writing a program or writing documents all day every day is tiring mentally and you yourself don't get any immediate results.

Being valuable for someone else is as valuable as doing nothing. Even less valuable I would say considering how little freedom you have

>Wake up at 4AM to drive an hour to your job
>Passive aggressive boss
>Don't get home till 4PM
Yes. They do in fact svffer.

It feels good to succeed in your work. Also it is not true that money does not buy you time--it does, in many ways.

Yes but they are all also huge alcoholics.

It's less stressful than working for Mr Lim.
>wakes up at 3am
>shower, breaky, starts to tap rubbers
>6am work is finished
>send kids to school
>work some more at the orchard
>11am take kid back from school
>prepare lunch
>send kid back to school 2pm
>nap/chat with friends/plays table set games/repair nets
>take kids from school at 4pm
>sports/leisure
>teach kids Quran
>dinner/watch news
>bed time at 9pm

Money to me has nothing to do with being successful. I was a corporate cuck once too and it taught me a lot but I would rather do something meaningful than wasting my time away just for some company to make more money

I draw stupid shit when bores too, mostly diamonds