I hate pooland so much is unreal

i hate pooland so much is unreal
my biggest dream is to move abroad, abandon all the polish culture and fully assimilate
does this happen in your country?

Attached: czechowicedziedzice_dziedzice_asnyka_polnoc_bloki_zima_fotodnia_instagram_3222.jpg (1080x1080, 419.29K)

no

Your commieblocks have nicer colors than ours.

go on a shithole tour first, real ones.

No, I don't care.

That looks nicer than 90% of commie block neighborhoods here. It's also during a cold season with clouds.
Stop being a pampered faggot

they are freshly painted and this picture seems contrast boosted
irl they all have green brown stains all over the walls and fuck the soccer club or glory to the soccer club grafittis

how do you call commieblocks in your country?
here it's panelák

>

bloki

And what's stopping you? Besides cowardice and lack of any skills

i want to get the degree first

So suck it up zoomie for few years more and fuck off to germany or wherever

b-but every day in this shithole is filled with suffering, i cant take it anymore

Attached: 1643417349784.png (785x757, 267.06K)

how much is it for an apartment like that?

depending on the region, 80 - 150 thousand USD

Based older Polak telling zommie off. My parents left Poland for the US and I have an appreciation for the culture. I spoke polish before English when I was little but now as I get older my family drifts, I've moved away and everything is different. I understand the language just fine, but no longer have and opportunity to use it.

lol are you from Czechowice-Dziedzice? because I am

you should be grateful for living in the us, if you are not then try to come to poland and live like a normal polish person, rent a room and find a 1000 dollars a month job

yikes
how much m2 though?

30-40 square metres, they were designed for a family of 3, bigger ones are more expensive
im from warsaw

stop this humblebragging, you posted literally one of the best looking commie neighborhoods with freshly painted blocks without stripes of dirt like most of blocks here

>30-40 square metres
>family of 3

Attached: 1614122576209.png (550x531, 226.64K)

i can buy 100m2 house here for 80k because poorfags are moving to g*rmany and real estate prices are falling
when we enter the EU its going to 10x the price
i already have a 60m2 and a 40m2 flat which im waiting to sell when the prices rise

communism
and i know many people who still live like that, sometimes with even bigger families
sorry this was the one i already had on my phone, you can post more if you want to i will appreciate it

I was raised with 3 other people in a 35 sqm flat. Generally 30-40 sqm is considered an apartment for a couple with 1 child here

>i can buy 100m2 house here for 80k because poorfags are moving to g*rmany and real estate prices are falling

Here they're also moving but prices are growing like crazy because of western funds buying everything out.

Panelház. ház means house

>he thinks he suffers
I hate you second worlders so god damn much, especially the Polish. You have no idea of what true suffering is

Good plan

100sqm in Prague is like 600k euro

I just waiting for my grandma death with 120sqm appartment, sold it and retire in south asia

I couldn't agree more

blok z wielkiej płyty

blok is just a general term for a multiresidential house, new buildings are also called 'bloki'

just scam a dumb old american for 500 dollars gift card and live like a king for the entire month, eat delicious curry and ride on a cow across the hood or whatever you do